Part 3

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
And lastly the best for last. Drive down we decided to spend the morning taking the Burbank Studio tour. And we are going to try and find the Hollywood sign. Need help best place to view it that has parking around it. We got 2 days at the park one day for each which I am glad it is 2 days, there is still to many things shut down when we are gong to be there. Then time to take my wife to the airport to head back early while my son and I head off to the D23 convention and this may be our last. We are really getting worried that if they are letting everyone in at once it is going to be a zoo. And if there is a limited line to get in and it gets full and they put us in the general admission line I think that will be the end of D23. D23 gold member pay extra and to put us in the general admission line is really going to upset me. I will just wait and see what happens. Thanks everyone for looking. This will be a 16 day trip for my son and I. We have been walking since February trying to get fit to do a lot of walking.

Well to "see" the Hollywood sign can mean many things. You mention you will be at teh Chinese theater. When at the hollywood and highland mall right near there, you can see it just take the escalator to ahigher spot. If you want to go see teh Griffith observatory, there are great views of the sign there, and great in general.

Thanks I will have to see how far is the mall from where we are going to be at. Would be nice to see it from there.

Thanks I will have to see how far is the mall from where we are going to be at. Would be nice to see it from there.

Its in the same block. Just down the street past all of the street impersonators. Look on the map, ,note where the theater is and then hollywood and highland mall. And across the street you can see the Disney ice cream shop i mention. This would save you some time.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...0c65ffb!8m2!3d34.1020231!4d-118.3409712?hl=en

if you zoom in on htat map you can even see if there are any walk of fame stars you want to see.

There is a viewing area for the Hollywood Sign at H&H on an upper level (3rd floor?). You cannot miss it. Look for all the other people with their cameras out. The view point will be aimed at the hills, not looking over the city.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!