party size change

turtlez

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone -

So I made reservations 6 months prior to our vacation; however, we've added one additional member to our party. When trying to change our reservations to Le Cellier they said we are unable to add 1 more person to our party. Has anyone ran into this situation? Also does anyone know what would happen if we would just show up with the 5 instead of the 4 that is on our reservation?

Please help.

Hi Everyone -

So I made reservations 6 months prior to our vacation; however, we've added one additional member to our party. When trying to change our reservations to Le Cellier they said we are unable to add 1 more person to our party. Has anyone ran into this situation? Also does anyone know what would happen if we would just show up with the 5 instead of the 4 that is on our reservation?

Please help.

Just show up with the fifth person. They won't NOT accommodate you.

Just show up with the fifth person. They won't NOT accommodate you.

I couldn't confirm that - we've had several reports on the boards from persons who've seen parties show up with extra people and be turned away from Le Cellier. You can try it, especially if it's a lunch reservation, but if I were the OP I'd keep checking online to try and switch to the larger party size, especially since they're going to need to move up to a larger table.

our reservation is @ 4:45. So I'm not sure how much luck I'm going to have. I guess I will have to keep checking reservations. Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter