Pass It Forward Swap Sign Ups begin Sat. July 10th

mycutiepatooties

DIS Veteran
Ladies, I've been swapping here over a year now and I expressed to my friend, AWM, that I'd be interested in hostessing. She's letting me take the reins with her Pass it Forward Swap so I can get my hostessing feet wet with a relatively easy swap to start with. So here goes!:banana:

This swap will open sign ups on Sat. July 10th in the morning
Then you will have 3 weeks to sort through your items and see what you would like to send for me to trade out with other items.
Mail by date is Tues. Aug. 3rd and I need these to my home no later than Aug. 10th.
I'll do a quick turn-around so everyone can have a package of new things on it's way to you in a few days.

Here is the link to the past swap for more details:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....hlight=forward

Basically you can baggie up swap items that you got in past swaps or made yourself and you just don't think you'll use them. Maybe items are not your personal style, you don't seek out that character, never went to that restaraunt, or already scrapped that event and have some leftovers. Pass it forward to someone else and let them enjoy using the pieces. In return you'll then get a baggie(s) of different things which may appeal to you more. All baggie contents are based on a 5 point system so that you'll get an equivalent as what you mailed in for me to swap out for you.

Look for sign ups this Saturday. Any questions, just ask!

HOORAY!!! I know you'll be a great hostess & I'm really looking foward to the swap.

:banana:. I am looking forward to it. I have some things in a bag already, just need to group in 5 pt bags. Do have one question .... at sign ups do you want to know how many groups (baggies) we will be sending in?

:banana:. I am looking forward to it. I have some things in a bag already, just need to group in 5 pt bags. Do have one question .... at sign ups do you want to know how many groups (baggies) we will be sending in?

No, because while you go through your stash and sort, the number of baggies you come up with might change. When you sign up all you are saying is that you do plan on participating. Then you can mail in what you have put together in 5 point baggies. Glad to see you are going to join.

Congratulations on hostessing your first swap!!!!!! I know you'll do a great job!

I know I should do this swap as I have stuff that I'll never use, but I hate to part with anything. I'll be having a discussion with myself about it between now and sign-ups!:laughing:

Thanks Traci. I am diffently in. I got some great stuff back last time that I never even seen before. One of my favorites was a Pipa paper piecing.

Have sign ups for this swap closed?

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter