passes, which to buy

grammy3princesses

trip 4 3 princesses
thanks to all the wonderful tips I have read here, we are able to take 2 of our princesses and thie parents with us to WDW in June. We used the special code expiring on 6/22 and got the reduced rate for all 5 days. yippee.
now the girls are 4 and 14 months, I just signed up for the disney club and wonder which passes I should get and their prices with DC discount.

thanks for all the input I have gotten from this site, you all have made this trip a reality.

Hi Grammy!

If you click on THIS LINK and then click Multi-Day Tickets you will find the prices for all the Hopper Passes with and without the Disney Club Discount.
If you are going to be in WDW for 5 days - you could get away with a 4 Day Hopper with 1 Plus Pass. That would give you 4 days at the major parks and one day at a water park. If you don't want the water parks - then you could just get a 4 day hopper and take one of your 5 days "off." If you want to go into the major parks all 5 days then you will need the 5 day Plus Pass - 5 Hopper days at the 4 major parks and 2 admissions for one of the water parks, Pleasure Island or Disney's Wide World of Sports. If you don't use some of these days - they will can be used on your next trip because they never expire.
Hope that this helps! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter