Passholder Rates Please Help!

ECurto

Mouseketeer
Ok so my question is can i book a standard room now for December. And then when the passholder rates come out call them and apply it to my room rate?

ECurto said:
Ok so my question is can i book a standard room now for December. And then when the passholder rates come out call them and apply it to my room rate?

Yup, you can do that! :)

Yes you can do that. I just did it. I booked what I could afford to pay then watch Mousesavers for the AP codes and called back and saved $300. A nice surprise! Good luck! :flower:

My coposters are neglecting to tell you that holding a room reservation does not gaurantee you a discount to your current reservation. There has to be availability at your resort and for the room level you are holding. If there is a matching availability, then yes you will get the discount. Holding a reservation takes that room out of the availability pool. Holding your reservation at rack rate can go in your favor or can go against you at the same time. If you choose to do this, then remember, you may not get the resort you want, so you should have a backup plan ready just in case. Most folks book a room they can afford and at a price they are willing to pay. If and when the AP discounts come out, they either try to stay put at a discount or move up to a better resort. You mentioned December, but no dates and what resort you're looking at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter