Patreon Question

TexasErin

Loves old Pluto cartoons
DVC Silver
I used my iPad to become a Patreon supporter, so I've just been looking at the patreon-exclusive stuff on that. Am I also able to watch it using the YouTube app on my Apple TV or do I just need to airplay it to my Apple TV?

I'm just not sure how YouTube will know that I am eligible to watch the Patreon stuff on other devices besides my iPad. Or is it just based on my YouTube user id and password?

Sorry for my techie-challenged question....

I used my iPad to become a Patreon supporter, so I've just been looking at the patreon-exclusive stuff on that. Am I also able to watch it using the YouTube app on my Apple TV or do I just need to airplay it to my Apple TV?

I'm just not sure how YouTube will know that I am eligible to watch the Patreon stuff on other devices besides my iPad. Or is it just based on my YouTube user id and password?

I watch right on the Patreon site, so wish I could help, but i'm as techie-challenged as you are. Maybe @Teleclashter can help?

The Patreon exclusive stuff doesn't go directly on YouTube for viewing so you have to access the Patreon page in order to watch those videos.

You can airplay it to your Apple TV but you can't access through the YouTube app.

The Patreon exclusive stuff doesn't go directly on YouTube for viewing so you have to access the Patreon page in order to watch those videos.

You can airplay it to your Apple TV but you can't access through the YouTube app.
Thanx Ryan, I shoulda been able to puzzle that one (as far as not going on You Tube) out. Duh me. :jester: Wouldn't know about the Apple TV stuff though. Guess I shouldn't admit I bought a Fire TV stick way back when they first came out, have no idea how to use it, it's still in the box. :o

I have been able to watch the Patreon YouTube videos on my Apple TV if I save them to my watch later list then I can go in on the app on my Apple TV and play it that way.

I have been able to watch the Patreon YouTube videos on my Apple TV if I save them to my watch later list then I can go in on the app on my Apple TV and play it that way.

I will give that a shot! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!