Pay Tollo with rental car in Orlando

Thank you so much for checking back in, Expat! I will definitely download it for our next trip, if it is reliable it sure sounds easier than making sure of cash on hand.

I'm glad to learn about this app. We've actually had issues with several of the car rental companies regarding tolls including Thrifty but now use Sunpass. That will help eliminate any major issues. Still waiting to hear if EZ Pass will ever be compatible in FL.

I'm glad to learn about this app. We've actually had issues with several of the car rental companies regarding tolls including Thrifty but now use Sunpass. That will help eliminate any major issues. Still waiting to hear if EZ Pass will ever be compatible in FL.
Yeah - I am still hoping I have no issues with Thrifty using this app - will keep checking the bills. So far so good.

Weeks later - still no extra charges. Looks like everything worked fine!
Thank you ExpatDisneyLover for testing and posting for the public benefit. I have an upcoming Disney trip with rental from Advantage from the Orlando airport MCO.
Thank you for referring me to Paytollo. They currently have a $5 each referral program. Could you share your referral Paytollo code or link for me to use before I sign up so they credit you (and me and possibly others that you help out) properly for the referral.

Thank you ExpatDisneyLover for testing and posting for the public benefit. I have an upcoming Disney trip with rental from Advantage from the Orlando airport MCO.
Thank you for referring me to Paytollo. They currently have a $5 each referral program. Could you share your referral Paytollo code or link for me to use before I sign up so they credit you (and me and possibly others that you help out) properly for the referral.
Posted the link above! Thanks!

Got it. Thank you again.
Paytollo presented 2 options: AutoReplenish with a $20 Balance or PayAsYouGo with $5 balance. I opted for the Pay-as-you-go option.
It said Paytollo credit will not be applied to my starting balance. Not sure if this means the paytollo promo doesnt work or will only apply towards tolls. Shows as $5 balance in the paytollo app and $5 charge on my credit card. Will check tonight once I get the car and drive. I will be curios to see if you get any credit.

Paytollo presented 2 options: AutoReplenish with a $20 Balance or PayAsYouGo with $5 balance. I opted for the Pay-as-you-go option.
It said Paytollo credit will not be applied to my starting balance. Not sure if this means the paytollo promo doesnt work or will only apply towards tolls. Shows as $5 balance in the paytollo app and $5 charge on my credit card. Will check tonight once I get the car and drive. I will be curios to see if you get any credit.
That coin jingle sound as I drove through the toll sounded very reassuring. It still shows "pending " in the app. Also there might be be a misunderstanding on my part about the balance and deposit, each being $ 5.

That coin jingle sound as I drove through the toll sounded very reassuring. It still shows "pending " in the app. Also there might be be a misunderstanding on my part about the balance and deposit, each being $ 5.
Posted the link above! Thanks!
No credit card charges/fines from rental company yet.
Did you get the referral credit?
Seems like I did not. I am contacting paytollo
support.

No credit card charges/fines from rental company yet.
Did you get the referral credit?
Seems like I did not. I am contacting paytollo
support.
Looks like I did get the credit. Took me awhile to find it but a $5 credit was added.

Did you get your credit? How did Paytollo work for you?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter