Paying monthly for tickets?

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
I wasn't sure where to post this, but here goes. I got a letter in the mail from Busch Gardens/Sea World offering tickets by paying monthly with CC. You give them your number and they take a small payment monthly. Does anyone think Disney will do the same thing. I know I would take them up on it!!

:bounce:

Me too, me too! I know that the $1200 plus dollars we spent on our current APs was a bit tough to swallow.... I also think that APs for our family really help us have a much better time while at WDW. If we want to just enjoy the resort or play at the pool all morning before heading to the parks, then we don't feel as if we have "wasted" money by going to the parks for only a few hours.
Disney, are you listening?? ;)

Oh I definately agree.....Bring it on Disney!!!!!

I would love to be able to make monthly payments....it's always such a big chunk of money at once for those park tickets. We can do it with the hotel fee's, wish we could with the passes too.

Maybe Disney will wait and see how SW/BG makes out with it first....:)

Have you ever considered setting up a savings or credit union account to put vacation money in? We haven't done it, but have some friends who did. They made a commitment to themselves to put in a "payment" each month. By the time their vacation rolled around, they had enough money (plus interest) to pay for it. They kept just enough money in the account to avoid a service fee and started saving for the next trip.

Sue,
That is how I do it. While the interest I receive is not a huge amount, it sure beats paying interest on a credit card. I don't incur a service charge as I have my paycheck directly deposited into my checking account, the saving account is linked to this and as such is exempt.

I can only hope other parks will follow. We payed almost $800 for my family of 4 for 2 year passes to Sea World/Busch Gardens/Adventure Island. It is a very good deal as often as we go and considering we also get free parking and 10 percent off food and gift shop purchases and 50 percent off our yearly visit to Busch Gardens Williamsburg. The 10 percent off my beer purchases alone are worth it! Disney passes would of been more than this just for 1 year! I can only hope that Disney will follow the lead of the Anheuser Busch parks considering Disney's prices are much more expensive. Our Anheuser Busch passes expire next year and we will certainly switch to their new monthly plan. Way to go Anheuser Busch for making your parks more family friendly! Listen up Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter