Paying with Disney Visa to get early access to discounts....

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
Am I able to put the deposit down on my Disney Visa to get early access to the discounts then pay the balance with Disney gift cards or another credit card?

No. You do get zero interest for 6 months,IRRC. The discounts are sometimes offered to card holders in advance of the general public, and there are sometimes a different inventory for Disney Visa card holders when discounts are offered but I have never seen a deposit made with a Visa card fro early access to ongoing discounts.

If a DV discount is available, all you need to secure that offer is to put the deposit down with the card.

When I booked Pop the cast member told me that if I used my Disney visa when or if a discount code was available for cardholders than they could just apply the discount and I wouldn't have to cancel my room and then rebook a different room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter