PBH Deluxe Room Question

714atuf

Earning My Ears
We presently have reservations for a bay view room at the PBH and we have requested a roll away bed because there is no way our two teenage (13 - 15) sons will share a bed.

Because the deluxe rooms are larger do they have a sofa or day bed that could be used as another bed? If they do, we could possibly save money by upgrading to a deluxe room.

There was no pull-out couch in our Deluxe room. There was a chair and ottoman, that's it.

Not sure that the bedrooms themselves are any larger in the Deluxe room. Seems that all the extra room is in the bathroom and entry way.

I'd keep the Bay View, unless you really want a big bathroom!

Jodie - did your room have 2 Queens or a King? This is something I found but maybe not all Kings have the sofa bed...

"All room types feature two queen beds with a rollaway bed* or one king bed with a pullout double sofa bed. Rooms with two queens can accommodate up to five guests* and those with a king bed accommodate 3 guests. "

All king rooms have a sofa bed. :) The queen rooms give you a ottoman in the room. I suggest keeping what you have and getting the rollaway there is plenty of room for it. You will love PBh have a blast.

We had a King Deluxe room. I'm not sure if all of them just have the chair and ottoman, but that's all we had!

Bring an air mattress. I had two deluxe connecting rooms last year and the one room was smaller. I had a crib brought to the smaller room and I can tell you if it was a rollaway instead of a crib we would have been climbing over the bed to walk in the room. If you use an air mattress you can just stand it up against a wall to keep it out of the way.

I second the air mattress idea...we bought one at WalMart for $19.99, and it's more comfortable than most beds in our house (kids like to use it from time to time for fun)!

It fills up in *minutes* w/a hair dryer, and is easily stood up outta the way.

Get a room with 2 queens and tell them to suck it up and share the bed. They are a good size, and there's no reason why they would be uncomfortable. If they don't like that idea, then go with a cart or the air matress, but my kids have no problem sharing. You're on vacation, not at home, so what's the big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter