PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

It was on Twitter from Smart Canucks. Spend $30 get 8000 points

Darn, I didn't get one... and I need to get some points lol. I kick myself for not getting max pass added our to DL tickets yesterday and they raised the price by $5 per day... really not a big deal but those points will help haha..

I will wait patiently or not so patiently to see if something pops up, I tried texting to re sign up and it says you are already enrolled.

I hadn't thought of that, thanks. A few minutes ago I thought of working out $ cash-back per $ spend though. If Rexall doesn't offer a double-dip for tomorrow, I won't be shopping there tomorrow. Looks like my best offer is Shoppers today Spend $30 get $8 back. That's .266 cents per $ spent compared to Rexall's .20 cents per $ spent.

Ohh, never mind! I just checked the Air Miles thread and tomorrow will be a double-dip day! Forget Shoppers today. I'm going to Rexall's tomorrow.
Spend $50 and get 200 miles ($20 cash-back). That's .40 cents cash-back per $ spent.

Yes, just once. However, if the offer in the app says "for EVERY $xx get xxx points" then you can double or triple the points as long as it's done in ONE transacation. IE, tomorrow my app says "for every $20 spent get 5,000 points". If I spend $20, I get 5,000 points. If I spend $40, I get 10,000 points. If I spend $60, I get 15,000 points.

I really appreciate that you broke down the math like this! We leave at the end of this week for a visit to the Mouse, and I have a list of last minute purchases we need. It looks like Rexall is the better option for me too!

It's Wednesday...if you have an offer you wanted and didn't get to use this week...save it for next week. Mine are done now. Hoping for a 20X the points weekend. I am needing a couple of things again from shopper's.

Me too. And, I didn’t have to ‘scratch’ anything which I didn’t miss at all.

is it sad I miss the excitement of it ? Lol
Ok I think I’m falling for the PC thing. I literally had a couple little shops and am at $20. Which for me doesn’t seem like a lot of effort .
What really sold me was I went out of my way to go to loblaws last night for the 1000 for $5 frozen food and stocked up in shepherds pie . And it didn’t show . Cashier told me to call . I’m like ugh but I did a missing points form and they were added to my account within a couple hours . No chasing for months which I appreciate .
thanks so much guys .. I think I’m hooked

The 20X shoppers offer that is in their flyer does it have a min amount? I have one in my app right now for a min spending of $50 for tomorrow. The flyer starts for Saturday and there are a few things on sale that I need in that flyer so I would rather wait if the min spending is close to $50

The 20X shoppers offer that is in their flyer does it have a min amount? I have one in my app right now for a min spending of $50 for tomorrow. The flyer starts for Saturday and there are a few things on sale that I need in that flyer so I would rather wait if the min spending is close to $50
Looking at the flyer it says the 20X's offer is from Friday to Sunday so you should be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter