PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I work 2 jobs to support my disney/mexico addiction.. so these points really do help!!
I started this job to help pay for the dd destination wedding ( which got the hubby hooked on warm vacations after he said for year he would hate them :sad2: :rotfl:) and I have worked enough to currently almost have enough for another 2 trips for just the 2 of us...or one trip for the 4 of us to go to Orlando. But not with the news release yesterday...That Pier 1 is closing all canadian stores and filled for chapter 11...I will be out of a job supporting our new travel habit. :furious: WE new it was coming, but it is still upsetting to hear and know there is a date for closing. I have my plate full with recently going back to university part time through distance learning, so I don't think I will be rushing out to find a new one anytime soon.

I started this job to help pay for the dd destination wedding ( which got the hubby hooked on warm vacations after he said for year he would hate them :sad2: :rotfl:) and I have worked enough to currently almost have enough for another 2 trips for just the 2 of us...or one trip for the 4 of us to go to Orlando. But not with the news release yesterday...That Pier 1 is closing all canadian stores and filled for chapter 11...I will be out of a job supporting our new travel habit. :furious: WE new it was coming, but it is still upsetting to hear and know there is a date for closing. I have my plate full with recently going back to university part time through distance learning, so I don't think I will be rushing out to find a new one anytime soon.

Oh that is horrible, I am so sorry. Going back to school being able to concentrate on that is important. It is a vicious cycle this second job thing, it is exhausting but we have trips to look forward too..... I am always tossing around quitting but then Disney or Mexico gets me because I know that there is no way I could travel if I didn't work at Value village part time. I has been over 9 years now and the older i get the harder it is lol..

Once again this programme isn't doing ANYTHING to make me go out of my way to shop at any of their stores. I have a pitiful 6 offers and of those I've never even bought 5 of those things!!!

Once again this programme isn't doing ANYTHING to make me go out of my way to shop at any of their stores. I have a pitiful 6 offers and of those I've never even bought 5 of those things!!!
That's really unfortunate. I have 21 and I use half of them on a regular bases. I wonder if it's a case of the more you shop there the more offers you get. It is pretty hard to target offers until they can figure out your shopping habits.
I certainly have gotten offers that I have to scratch my head about. Just because I have bought your bacon doesn't mean I want to try your turkey bacon. Big no!

Mine weren't very good this week either. 15 offers but half were duplicates from last week (that I didn't save) and don't need right now.
That's really unfortunate. I have 21 and I use half of them on a regular bases. I wonder if it's a case of the more you shop there the more offers you get. It is pretty hard to target offers until they can figure out your shopping habits.
I certainly have gotten offers that I have to scratch my head about. Just because I have bought your bacon doesn't mean I want to try your turkey bacon. Big no!
I've shopped at Superstore *ahem* 4 times this week :rolleyes1 1/3 of my offers are items I've never bought and don't intend to.

I was really hoping for a milk offer but none again this week. LOL, guess I can buy fresh now and stop using the bag that expired on Sunday. :rotfl2:

The things we don't do for points!!

This happens regularly to me -- I contacted them once and they said yes, this is a problem for some people that they're aware of and trying to fix. I get the same offers and I save the ones i want until i need to buy that product and then it doesn't show up for about a month. I don't shop much so the targeted offers really ARE when i do get some that are different that everyone else's "oh you might like this product" -- i have the turkey bacon as well. Currently i have nothing other than my one saved offer other than those.

This happens regularly to me -- I contacted them once and they said yes, this is a problem for some people that they're aware of and trying to fix. I get the same offers and I save the ones i want until i need to buy that product and then it doesn't show up for about a month. I don't shop much so the targeted offers really ARE when i do get some that are different that everyone else's "oh you might like this product" -- i have the turkey bacon as well. Currently i have nothing other than my one saved offer other than those.
I have this one offer that I keep getting and I even said don't show me this offer again and once again it is back. I am hit or miss on shopping at Shoppers and Superstore so I guess they are trying to figure me out as well. Sometimes I have lots of offers but this week I only have 12 and 4 are the ones I saved from last week. Sometimes I have waited until after 11 at night before I save my offers and I get more because they have already partially loaded the offers then I save mine so I get more offers.

That is really too bad. I have 14 new + 4 that I saved. 1 is at the Shoppers Wellwise store, but it is for a blood pressure monitor, something I've actually been thinking about for DH. 2 of the offers I probably won't use, but the rest are definitely a plus for our family. I love getting veggies! Fingers crossed that things work out one of these times for you.

Mine are usually pretty good. Ground beef, chicken, canned vegetables, prepared food, aerius, cough drops, Campbells soup, potatoes. Those are this week. I will buy all of those.

Used my 20x pts for $50 spent. They had my protein shake on sale for $20 so that made it easy. 800 for delissio pizza and 200 for no name veggies. Miss not having the 1000 pts for milk one.
I didn't get it last week, but it is back this week :thumbsup2 . Good thing! I bought two bags two weeks ago, and we're just on the last bag now. I miss my little one not drinking milk (she's being tested for lactose intolerance, apparently)

Used my 20x pts for $50 spent. They had my protein shake on sale for $20 so that made it easy. 800 for delissio pizza and 200 for no name veggies. Miss not having the 1000 pts for milk one.
Which shake do you drink? I am always trying to find one I like. It is a lot of expensive tests lol.

Went to shoppers, they had kiddos mac and cheese on sale, plus some other food items so getting to over 50 was pretty easy. I cant see shopping at Loblaws but Shoppers will replace Rexall, especially once they drop airmiles. I find it funny that so many basic grocery items, eggs, bread, milk, cheese, are cheaper at the drug store than the grocery store. I will.have to figure out how many points can be redeemed for what amount. But may wait until Christmas and get something electronic.

Which shake do you drink? I am always trying to find one I like. It is a lot of expensive tests lol

Vega protein and greens chocolate flavour. Make it with almond milk and sometimes throw in a banana or strawberries
Still chalky but doable. Was 20.99 down from 29.99 at SDM

Is the PC insiders subscription worthwhile subscribing to? Do they usually offer any promotions on sign up? I am on the fence about it, but Sobeys and Airmiles don't seem to be working well for me anymore. I usually do most of my shopping at Fortinos or Superstore.

Is the PC insiders subscription worthwhile subscribing to? Do they usually offer any promotions on sign up? I am on the fence about it, but Sobeys and Airmiles don't seem to be working well for me anymore. I usually do most of my shopping at Fortinos or Superstore.
It hasn't been worthwhile for me however it has for many. They often offer incentives to join so if there isn't one right now wait a few weeks and see what comes out. I wouldn't rush into it just yet.

i shop almost exclusively at Superstore when it comes to groceries and I still have not found the insiders subscription worth me purchasing.
I’ve heard it works better for those who purchase a good amount of Joe clothing.

By far the biggest way I earn PC Points is with a MC Elite which has no fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter