PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Some weeks are better than others, some weeks I don't get anything and get frustrated but this week has paid off for me. I have two trips planned to Disneyland for late this year and I want to be able to pay for our Halloween tickets and our dinner show packages with points so I am trying to get what I can with out buying items I do not need. It's hard.

This week I had 19 offers, some I had saved from the week before. I also got a promo from Superstore for a PC Express pick up order if I spent $129 I got 10,000 points, plus I had an offer for spending $30 in produce and receive 9,000 points I think. So I think on this grocery order of $160 I will get around 32,000 points from my offers.

My shoppers offer today was spend $50 get 15,000 and I need to get some BB cream with spf for our trip next week so I can combine that with an shoppers exclusive got for spending $20 receive 6,000 points on a few diff brands of makeup so if I can make that work out for me today's shopping will be worth it.

I don't really understand the points in the app, is it just if I shop at Loblaws or will they work at Shoppers too? Like 200 for every $1 on facial tissue, can I buy that at Shoppers and get the points?

I got a get 10,000 for spend $50 on Joe Fresh, which I have never bought before but could be persuaded to try for kiddo at least, he always needs new stuff when seasons change.

I don't really understand the points in the app, is it just if I shop at Loblaws or will they work at Shoppers too? Like 200 for every $1 on facial tissue, can I buy that at Shoppers and get the points?

I got a get 10,000 for spend $50 on Joe Fresh, which I have never bought before but could be persuaded to try for kiddo at least, he always needs new stuff when seasons change.

some offers will say “shoppers exclusive” or something, which means you can only use it at the names store.

if it doesn’t say that, you can use the order anywhere.

so your kleenex offer would work at loblaws, shoppers, superstore...

if you also have a multiplier offer at shoppers (spend 50$ get 20x the points) you’ll get both offers. the multiplier is only on the base points, but it still adds up.

Unless the coupon, itself, is specific, for example the Shoppers Milk offer, then you can buy things at any of the related stores. I have a No Frills specific produce coupon this week, but the rest (including the Joe Fresh) are any of the stores. Hope that Helps.

I have some good grocery offers this week for items we are out of. I think I'm going to put in a PC Express order for when we roll back into town on Sunday. I don't really feel like having to hit the grocery store for our weekly groceries once we get home. I should net around 8,000 points for this week. I don't know what I did before PC Express when we were out of town almost every weekend.
I don't really have anything to purchase at shoppers for the redemption weekend. I've been slowly using my accumulated points for groceries then taking the cash and putting it into our " fun money " fund.

I've used PC Express for the past two weeks. I've made my order and had detailed instructions eg. pepper: firm, no wrinkles. Both times, I had a phone call. Last week I missed it, and this week, I didn't. It was great to talk to the associate to confirm (and add) the things on my list. Today, I picked up my order at No Frills and then moved to my online order placed with M&M 15 minutes and I was DONE! (I never knew how much I didn't love shopping lol)

Anyone else cannot save their offers for next week because they expire March 11th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter