PCC 3.0 - Anyone want to dine with us?

HillPete

Secret Simba Fan
On our first Disney Cruise, we were a party of five and were seated at dinner with a party of three. While we have very little in common with this family, it was great to hear how others (read: non-Disney freaks) experienced all that DCL has to offer.

On PCC 2.0, we were a party of four and were seated by ourselves. We were fortunate to have a table next to Donna (part owner of DU Travel) and her husband and had many wonderful cross-table conversations. However, we eat dinner as a family of four every other night of the year and would love to share our meals with other DIS-ers (just to change things up a bit).

I asked Tracey about being seated with another group from PCC 3.0 this summer and she said both parties needed to consent before the reservations could be linked, so I thought I would ask around. We are a family with a mom (Hillary, me) a dad (Pete), and two boys ages 11 and 9. As an added incentive, our older son will be turning 12 in the middle of the cruise. There will be cake. Just sayin'... :rolleyes1 We are chatty, but not obnoxious, and would love to hear about where you are from, your favorite things about DCL & the Podcast, and what you enjoy about traveling to Disney destinations.

Before this turns into a creepy, match.com-for-DISers post, I'm going to stop typing. Let me know if you are interested. :thumbsup2

--Hillary

I think this is a great idea for getting people together. Perhaps we can all use this thread for the same purpose. :thumbsup2

Val & I would take you up on this, but we've already arranged something else. I hope others will jump in. Its really a great way to make good friends with other DIS-nuts.

What a great idea, Hillary.

Unfortunately, we're a party of 8....

Can't wait to see what becomes of this.

Would be a great way to meet fellow Dis-ers!:thumbsup2

On PCC 4.0...we are a party of 2...Myself and my grand daughter (age 16) at the time of sailing...requested early seating

We are also a party of 8. If the tables are large enough (I cannot remember) then we would love to sit with you guys. My 3 nephews are coming ages 13, 11 and 9 (will be 10 2 days after cruise, we are celebrating it on the cruise and at the parks, mine is the day we disembark). Maybe we can pick your brains about the boys and the clubs since they have neer been on the cruise- or any for that matter.
Its going to be a great time and I cannot wait.:banana:

That would be great!
Our grandson, Matt will turn 10 just about a month before the cruise, so he & your nephew will be the same age.
It's our first cruise, too.
Happy birthday to you & your nephew!
Gretchen

Thanks for getting this ball rolling, Hillary!:thumbsup2

My pleasure! This has really drawn out the families with boys the same age as my guys, so even though most folks are already with larger groups, we are beginning to plan meets, etc. for the kids. :thumbsup2

Where in Western NY are you? DH is from Webster and we met in college in Fredonia. We know the area pretty well. :cool2:

-H

We're from Lockport - a small town Northeast of Buffalo. Have lots of relatives in the Webster/Rochester area. It's really a small world.
Your boys are just about the age of our grandson, Matt. Looks like the kids will be having a ball!
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

We are looking for tablemates as well.
It's just my husband and I on this cruise.
We have late seating for dinners.
We are in our mid-50's and looking for another couple or 2 to share meals with on 3.0.

PM me if you might be interested. :goodvibes

This is an interesting idea. I never though about how dinner works.

This will be the first cruise for my wife and I. We are in our late 20's and signed up for the late seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!