PCC 3.0 Getting-to-Know-You Thread

I'm btrim (Binnie Trimble) on the boards. This will be DH and my 6th Disney cruise. DH and I met Jeff and Val last year at Food and Wine. Unfortunately, we aren't going at the same time this year, so we willhave to re-connect on the Podcast Cruise. We actually won this cruise on PCC2.0. We are so excited. This time our DS, DDIL, and DGD(9) and DGS(5) will be with us on the cruise. It is our grandchildren's first cruise and they are super excited. The only thing that could stop them from going would be our DS's job. He is a Major in the Army and sometime you just can't out guess the Army. I am retired, but my DH is not. We have been married for 41 years, have three wonderful grown children and 4 super grandchildren.
Can't wait to meet everyone on the cruise.

Hi Binnie! Sorry we aren't going to see you at F&W again this year. How about Disapalozza?

Val & I are off on a 3-night DCL cruise over Labor Day and PCC 3.0 will make #5 for us. So when its time for PCC 4.0 we will be CC Gold. Actually, we're doing a August 2012 cruise as well so we will be gold for that.

Please extend our thanks to your son for his service.

Jeff,
It is great to hear from you. We are't doing Disapalooza. We have been to WDW a couple of times already this year and going the middle of October for F&W. My husband isn't retired yet, so we have to watch our vacation time. We love WDW in December, but I hear the event is at Universal this time. Should be a fun event with the new Harry Potter area. I know that is in our future because our DGD is into the Harry Potter books. She is 9 and would love to see the Universal area.

I will tell my son. Thank you your appreciation. Tell Val hi and hope to see you on the cruise next June.

Hello Everyone,

My Wife (Amber) and I will be doing our first cruise for 3.0.

We are a late 20's couple from toronto canada who just love Disney. We have been married for 6 years and are sure to hit disney with our little girl each year.

This will be our first real trip without the little one so we are really looking forward to it.

Is there any talks about putting together a group tour in the days after the cruise? There are a few that we have yet to do and it would be cool to do them with some like minded people.

Mike

Hi, I'm Sandy. My family & I are booked on PCC 3.0. My husband's name is Keith, our kids are Danny(20) & Nick(15). This is our kids first cruise, my husband & I went on the big red boat on our honeymoon for a land & sea trip.

We were booked on PCC 2.0 but had to cancel because I had hurt my back.
We were pretty sad but thank goodness for trip insurance.

We love Disney World lots with Christmas time being our favorite time to go. Our favorite resort to stay at is the Wilderness Lodge. I love the theming plus I love being able to take a boat over to the magic kingdom in the morning.

My son & I are really looking forward to the aqua duck(I'm also a little scared).
Thanks to weight watchers I have been losing some weight so I think the aqua duck will be even more fun- or at least I won't fly out of the slide at the open section.
Have a great day, Sandy

Just realized that we are within 6 months of sailing. :boat:

Hi everyone! Now that the yr is almost over and the new year is almost here I can get excited about 3.0. We had a lot of major things happen this yr to even think about the cruise. I am Kathie and my DH is Mike. We were on PCC 2.0 and loved it so much booked 3.0 & 4.0. It will just be the 2 of us in June but Dec will have all 4 of our kids if the military lets them. Our DS is a new Marine graduating last month and our oldest DD will be going into the Navy in the next few months.
We took our first trip to WDW in Aug of '09 and have been back 5 times. We became Dis'ers shortly before our first trip and went to DAP that Dec. Just last month we went to the Dis meet in Richmond va. It was wonderful seeing everyone and meeting some for the first time.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and meeting them on the cruise.

It will be pleasure meeting you and DH in June, Katie.
And a great big "Thank You" to your two children for their military service!

Thanks! In the excitement of it being our honeymoon and food & wine, I totally forgot about the 40th anniversary! Well it looks like we'll have one more thing to celebrate down there!!

ps-Hi from a former fellow Wisconsinite :wave2: I lived just north of Milwaukee for 11 years and spent a fair amount of time in Madison as well

Wisconsinites UNITE! WOO HOO!
Yep, we're from Wisconsin too! Debbie and Brian from Milwaukee!
(D-La and PE_TCR on the boards)
I just started posting, but I've been a long time podcast listener.
This'll be our 4th cruise, so Nikki, if you have any Q's shoot em our way! (Although, it's our first on the Dream... EEP!! :banana: I'M SO STOKED!)
I'm so excited to meet everyone from the podcast as well as YOU Nikki! You're famous with how often Kevin has mentioned you!

We're probably not going to get off in Nassau, since we've been there already and I fully expect to get COMPLETELY lost on the new ship! But as long as I know where Forward is, I'll find the spa... which is really all that matters. What can I say? I'm an explorer with a penchant for steamroom/saunas. The Double Dip in Castaway will be EXACTLY what the doctor ordered though. I'm bringing my snorkel!

Holler if anyone sets up a meet onboard! We have to meet all the teachers! (DH is a Middle School PE teacher)

Take it easy!
WOOT!
Deb

Hi everyone!
:banana::banana:We are getting ever closer to our sailing date.:banana::banana:

I wanted to make sure everyone knows I have started a Podcast Cruise 3.0 Fish Extender thread on these boards. Just click the link in my signature to learn more and sign up. :dance3:

I know there is another list in progress over on the cruise boards- that is for any DISer on the ship. You can certainly belong to both groups if you like. :thumbsup2
I started this group for those of us who would like a more limited PCC-only group. That way if we wanted to add a PCC logo or just have a more restricted amount of rooms- we could do so.:goodvibes

So- please join in. I will maintain the list in the 1st post on the thread.

406518_2948674363333_1455541005_2916865_1438525651_n.jpg

Alright, things have settled down enough that I can join in on the fun. I'm Mary and my DH is Tom. We were on PCC 2.0 and had so much fun we re-upped for 3.0 and 4.0. We have no kids so it's just us for 3.0, on 4.0 my parents are joining in on the fun. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and meeting on the cruise!

Hi All!

We will be on PC 3.0!

It will be myself-Art, Wife-Lisa and our daughter Meghan-16.

First podcast cruise for us, we actually booked this for my birthday on the 24th before there was a podcast cruise, and this is cruise #6 for us, 1st time on the Dream.

been listening to the podcast for a few years now and love anything to do with WDW!

Hey, Art!
I can't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday! My wife's b-day is on the 25th, so we'll be sharing "cheers" all around.

Just to help others identify us on board:
163650_1596915675651_1018751356_31331494_2790143_n.jpg

This was dinner in Palo while on board PCC 2.0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter