Pcc 4.0 bunco

Bunco game is now packed, it includes 6 pencils - lots of score sheets - no instructions but you know what we're doing so I think we're ok on that. Got enough pencils??:hourglass

Bunco game is now packed, it includes 6 pencils - lots of score sheets - no instructions but you know what we're doing so I think we're ok on that. Got enough pencils??:hourglass
I've got a bell, tons of dice, lots of score sheets. Carol is bringing pens & scratch paper to keep score. I have instructions, but they're not the ones I'm used to playing, so I think I'll just fake it! :goodvibes I think we're good to go.

Sayhello

If you could bring some pencils to share that would be wonderful. :cool1:

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Carol- does every person need a pencil- or one per table? (how many tables?) I can bring enough either way.
I am so new at this- but very excited to be participating!!

Carol- does every person need a pencil- or one per table? (how many tables?) I can bring enough either way.
I am so new at this- but very excited to be participating!!
At least one per table, some times two. We have 30 people so far, and each table is 4 people, so... 7.5 tables? :rotfl: **, this is going to be confusing! I hope we physically *have* 8 or more tables! :scared:

Sayhello

ETA:OK, can anyone tell me why Oy! spelled with an "i" instead of a "y" is filtered? Does it mean something I should be worried about???

At least one per table, some times two. We have 30 people so far, and each table is 4 people, so... 7.5 tables? :rotfl: **, this is going to be confusing! I hope we physically *have* 8 or more tables! :scared:

No problem- I will bring pencils!!

ETA:OK, can anyone tell me why Oy! spelled with an "i" instead of a "y" is filtered? Does it mean something I should be worried about???

:lmao:

Disney Enabler said:
Come meet some of your fellow DISers in a rousing game of Bunco.

Please sign up so we know how many to expect.

Count me in even though I have no idea how to play!! Lol

Just want to let everyone know that Michael and I will be traveling on Wed Dec 5th so I won't be checking this thread anymore.

If you want to join us playing Bunco please just show up and we will be sure you have a good time.

For those of you who don't know how to play -- remember the goal of our game is to have a good time and to get to know other DISers better.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

This was so much fun to play. I got to mini-chat with DISers and get to know them a bit more. I loved how you guys put this together. It was a lot of fun. :)

This was so much fun to play. I got to mini-chat with DISers and get to know them a bit more. I loved how you guys put this together. It was a lot of fun. :)
Thanks, Mary Jo! I'm so glad it went off well, and that folks enjoyed it. :cool1:

Thanks, Carol!

Sayhello

Tobi and Carol- thanks so much for organizing this event!!

Neither John nor I had ever played before- but we both enjoyed this so much!
I heard at one table that it was like speed dating! :rotfl:
Loved moving around and meeting so many new people- even if only for a few minutes.

Another wonderful event I would love to see repeated on a future cruise!

Thanks again! :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!