PCC 4.0 Cabin Crawl - Update 11/21

mdvlprof

DIS Veteran
If you are willing to let others gawk at your cabin. Or you just want to gawk...

Dec 9 Sea Day, 2:00, meet at Atrium, Deck 3.

I will have a printed list of cabin #s, and suggested order. We'll meet at one location, and head out from there. The crawl should take an hour max. Those who have volunteered to show their cabin either need to be at head of the pack, so they can unlock their cabin, or have someone who can be at the cabin. Some have volunteered to have snacks available at their cabin, but that is entirely optional.

So far we have:

Wdwscout - 4A - 9574
GatorMomInNC - 10A sideways - 9579
Parrotheadlois - 5A - 9042
nmoore14 - 9A - 8004
jcoldham - 5B - 8564
loudisneyfan - 4B - 8624
Mdvlprof - 8A HC - 6014
NWMom - 8A - 5020
billwald - 11C HC -2035
MaryJo - 9B - 2040

I would love to play along with this....we are in a Cat. 6B

We are 11B - come and see how the C at 11 lives..room 7071

Can we play? We're on the cruise as of today, but not sure what the podcast is.(please enlighten us)

8A "minisuite" 5520
NW

Can we play? We're on the cruise as of today, but not sure what the podcast is.(please enlighten us)

8A "minisuite" 5520
NW
Podcast - The DIS Unplugged. Pete and the gang do a fantastic weekly show about things Disney.
If you booked thru Dreams Unlimited, they'll have special bonus stuff and show.
If not, you're still welcome to do all the 'unofficial' things that are planned by other cruisers. Like the FE and cabin crawl. Other events usually turn up as we get closer to the cruise.

We are happy to join in!!!

Room 8188
Cat 5E

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Assuming they have it on this ship, the crawl should include a cake/pie/cookies of the day party:thumbsup2

I'm in a 9B, and you already have one of those (hey, Mary Jo! :wave2: )

But I'd like to do the crawl part!

Sayhello

mdvlprof said:
Sounds like a plan to me. ;) Some kinds of snacks are definitely in order.

Let's see...I'll order an "All Hands on Deck" cheese platter & some cookies & maybe a "Cake of the Day" from Room Service!!! ;) AND, I'll being out some wine to share to make it a TRUE cabin crawl LOL :)

mdvlprof said:
If you are willing to let others gawk at your cabin. Or you just want to gawk...

Time, date, etc. will be posted later.

So far we have:
mdvlprof - 8A HC - OV double-wide
wdwscout - 4A
Cherinva - 6B
parrotheadlois - 5A
geffric - 11B
hazelB - ??
MaryJo - 9B
NWMom - 8A

Jennifer,

Are you updating this post?

mdvlprof said:
Not much activity...

Ok. Just thought I'd ask since Cheri was still listed & our stateroom wasn't....

Thanks!

We have a cabin # change for the cabin crawl/

Instead of 5520 we will be in 5020.
Port side now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!