PCC 4.0 Cabin Crawl - Update 11/21

I'm hoping we cabin crawl the day after we set sail, the longer we cruise - the messier our room gets! But we're looking forward to having company :thumbsup2 9042

Cabins sure do get messy. ;)

Like everyone else I'm waiting [with bated breath] for the Podcast Crew to post their schedule for PCC 4.

I don't mind having visitors to my cabin. I am in stateroom #8004, OV, Cat. 9A, Forward. It would be fun to see the rooms at the end of the cruise (joking). :lmao: So looking forward to the podcast cruise. I NEED this break!

Please REMOVE us/our cabin (#8188 ) from the cabin crawl. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Dec 9 Sea Day, 2:00, meet at Atrium, Deck 3
Should be late enough for those doing Palo brunch, and done early enough for DIS events.

If you want your cabin to be added, or deleted, please let me know.

Dec 9 Sea Day, 2:00, meet at Atrium, Deck 3
Should be late enough for those doing Palo brunch, and done early enough for DIS events.

Jennifer- I did the crawl on 3.0 and I am pretty sure it took more than 1 hour.

We have Mixology at 3pm.
Is that cutting this too close? :confused3

Jennifer- I did the crawl on 3.0 and I am pretty sure it took more than 1 hour.

We have Mixology at 3pm.
Is that cutting this too close? :confused3

If DCL agent can find mixology a spot for 3 [she's checking to see if one shows up, instead of the 5:00 on 10th] - will either move Crawl up a little, or will put those of us who are doing mixology first, so we can bow out early, if necessary.

Hi Jennifer!

Mom and I would like to crawl. (We need the exercise)

Category 11C Room #2035 Accessible Inside Stateroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!