PCC 4.0 Give Kids the World Fundraising Ideas

mytripsandraces

DIS Veteran
What do you guys think of taking the Power of 10 literally for the PCC 4.0 Give Kids the World fundraising event? Each PCCer could make the effort to get 10 people to donate $10 each to Power of 10/Give Kids the World.

Another idea is a GKTW pin-trading event: whoever wants to trade pins has to donate a certain amount per pin trade or even just a $10 "cover charge" for going to the pin trading event.

For either of these, maybe DCL would set up a mini buffet (dessert, preferably ;)) in a room for us.

During some events organized on the ship we collect money for GKTW...

Bunco
Podcast Bingo

During some events organized on the ship we collect money for GKTW...

Bunco
Podcast Bingo

I've seen the posts. Great ideas and so good to see DISers coming together to fundraise for GKTW! Do we know what the official Podcast GKTW fundraiser will be? That was sort of the idea behind my Power of 10 suggestion - something the Podcast team could do officially, without needing additional space on the cruise (I think your bingo post indicated that there are no more rooms available).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter