Pkrayhn - Patti, Kevin
Roryh22 - Rory
rtobe - Ros
Scrawny - Dawn & Jim
tardiss1029 - John, Micki
tardiss1029 DD - Jaclyn
tn4mickey - Duane & Hope
WDWscout - Linda, John

I just wanted to recommend these to everybody, even though Val & I probably won't do it this time.

Why? Because having done them a couple of times already, we found that (a) we pretty much know the wines, and (b) we really don't care for martinis.

But back to my recommendation. We did enjoy the whole experience both the learning and the talking with table mates. Good way to learn something about various wines/martinis and decide what you like without having to spend a lot of $.

Wine tasting maybe...
Martini tasting a big NO.....

we were big fans of the mixed drink tasting on 2.0.... we are interested! we also sign up for a beer tasting and maybe tequila if those were dis events even better, or else we would book through ship

we did a beer tasting on the wonder, dcl did it, it was $15 and i think there were 5-6 beers. Hubby did it, I watched. They had a variety of light to dark including a guinness. The bartender talked about a lot about how beer is made and the differences. It was informational and fun! At the end there were several people who did not show up, so the left over beers got divided up to whoever wanted them. It was a good deal took about 45-1 hour. We did this on podcast 2.0. If someone organized one for dis members that would be great, but I also believe they usually have 2 different beer tastings on 7 night cruises.

I might be interested in a wine tasting......

On 2.0 we did a custom DIS/PCC only mixed drink tasting. We voted on a list of cocktails and the top three were part of the drink selection that we had that day. I would love if that type of event could be set up. I've seen the list of the standard martinis DCL normally does and I didn't think too much of the list.

I'll seriously work on it after PCC 3.0.
Got email back from DCL. They don't finalize and book us a room until a few weeks out. We'll need 25 people to confirm a room.

Skip/"Justin", Doug, Barbara, and our friends Christine and Bruce are interested in the Martini and Wine Tasting.

we would also be interested. the wife would be tasting and I would just be a tag along.

thanks

Wine/martini is NOT a combined thing. Just seeing if there is interest.

After PCC 3, I'll get with DCL to set up definite time/place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!