PCC 4.0 Mixology - Update 11/21

Thanks for the understanding, guys & gals. :love:

Since there are folks who've had to cancel, there are openings if you know someone who wants to add at this late date...

I'm so sorry, that won't work for us, either! :(

Thanks for all the effort you put into this, though. I hope you all have a wonderful experience!!

Mixology class
They moved us down the hall ....

Dec 10th, at 5:00, at D-Lounge, Deck 4, [just down the hall from the Tube]..
Since its for D-Lounge, there's more space to add people. PM if someone wants to be added. [DCL charges 20 per person, to your on-board-acccount]

mdvlprof said:
Mixology class
They moved us down the hall ....

Dec 10th, at 5:00, at D-Lounge, Deck 4, [just down the hall from the Tube]..
Since its for D-Lounge, there's more space to add people. PM if someone wants to be added. [DCL charges 20 per person, to your on-board-acccount]

So is there no longer an option for a class on the 2nd sea day anymore???

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Nothing turned up for other options, and, quite frankly, I was ready to confirm something and be done with it...rather than waiting to confirm, and having that space given to someone else, and nothing turning up as an option.

I might as well join you on the 10th then. Hopefully we won't be too late for the group dinner at Palo.

Since we're just down the hall, and up elevator to get to Palo.... We should be ok.

Mixology is from 5:00 til 6:00. There are a couple of us doing the Palo dinner. I'm planning on leaving a few minutes before 6:00.

I might as well join you on the 10th then. Hopefully we won't be too late for the group dinner at Palo.

Sounds good. Do you still have my details or do you need me to pm then you?

Also has the Palo dinner been confirmed as I don't think it is showing on my activity bookings online yet?

Count Jennie & Mike in for the 10th if you still have room. We should be back from our excursion well before 5!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

5:00 won't work for me. I have early dining. Guess I will have to do it next cruise. Thanks for organizing it.

we will be there..our excursion has us back to the dock around 4:30 so we will run and change and start drinking :) thanks!

Absolute cutoff for adding name to mixology class - Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Nov 27th. After Nov 27th, NO changes can be made.

If you sent me info in the past week or so, I'm waiting [per DCL agent's request] to send last minute changes all at once. Once changes are made, I'll send you a PM.

Count me in on Dec 10th. Cabin 2517. I should be good and relaxed after my spa visit :)

Everyone on the list [post #1] should have gotten a PM confirming the event. The list checks with what DCL has, so we should be set. :banana:

I'm looking forward to seeing folks there. It should be a lot of fun.

This was such a fun event... But I am having trouble remebering what drink #3 or 4 was. :drinking1
I know we made:
Bahama Mama
Tequila sunrise
Mo-jee-to
Something with proseco? And something else?
The shot with Kahlua and Midori (which was surprisingly good... Maybe because it was #5?!?)

Does anyone remember what was in the sparkling drink beside proseco? :confused3

Casis? Black currants, I think.
I think that's it!! I remember something like that.

So I just looked up cassis and it led me to Kir. And on that page it listed Kir Royale- that was the name of the drink we made! :cool1:
I am making this for Christmas Eve dinner! (Well, as an accompaniment- not the whole dinner! ;))

Thanks Jennifer! And thanks again for organizing this event. :thumbsup2

I think that's it!! I remember something like that.

So I just looked up cassis and it led me to Kir. And on that page it listed Kir Royale- that was the name of the drink we made! :cool1:
I am making this for Christmas Eve dinner! (Well, as an accompaniment- not the whole dinner! ;))

Thanks Jennifer! And thanks again for organizing this event. :thumbsup2

If it was the whole dinner, that would be a mighty interesting dinner! :rotfl2: I wish they'd had mixing notes for everyone...especially by drink #5! :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!