PCC 4.0 on-board bookings

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
For those that are going to be on PCC 4.0 and are contemplating booking a future cruise on board, I noticed a thread over on the cruise board that DCL is now offering a 20% discount on Spring sailings from Galveston if booked on board. Normally you would get a 10% discount for on board bookings.

The Galveston cruises must be doing really poorly if they're offering 20% off.

If they do 20% off departures from Miami, I am so there. :thumbsup2

So I have a question. If you book one of these cruises onboard, get the 20% off, then change the cruise later (ie, using it as a "dummy booking") do you keep the 20% off, or does it revert to 10%?

Sayhello

I believe that these kind of discounts aren't transferable so when you change your cruise you loose your extra discount...

Would be an awesome loophole and save some extra money....:goodvibes

So I have a question. If you book one of these cruises onboard, get the 20% off, then change the cruise later (ie, using it as a "dummy booking") do you keep the 20% off, or does it revert to 10%?

Sayhello

The 20% discount would only be valid on a sailing listed as part of the offer. Onboard bookings are usually the best way to get a discount on a Disney cruise. Of course there are sometimes other offers, but with the discount and shipboard credit they are good value! When booked under Dreams they're also eligible for the Dreams SBC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter