PCC 4.0 Pin Trading Meet

NancyIL's roommate is DavidaTN (me!), and I'm looking forward to having my pins to trade -- if I don't trade all of them away the week before at WDW! If you still need a kid's lanyard, let me know and I'll put one together, though I feel all my pins I trade are tradeable with kids.

That would be awesome if you were willing to do a lanyard for the kids too! I'm making tags to designate a "kids" lanyard. How I'm doing it (at least with my kids lanyards) they will be like a cast member trade, so the kids can give me whatever pin they want when they make a trade (as long as it is not already on the lanyard). I'll have some books for trading as well, but I'll get to approve those trades. Some of the pins in my books I'm willing to trade with kids but many are sets/limited/etc that I won't trade for just anything.

I'm getting so excited! Getting the kids lanyards prepared, I'm going to scope the parks before we get on the ship to add more variety to the selection. :)

Does anyone have MUPPET pins for trade? I like to collect the pins from sets ... typically, they are a pin of a Muppet's head .... one series has their name printed on the pin, while another set has the Muppet wearing Mickey ears. I have an extra ROLF ... seeking a ROWLF, Beaker, Swedish Chef ... and a few others.

Steven

I believe that you are referring to the one hidden Mickey set (with the names under them)...I have some from that set

I collect Figments, Goofy, Tink, and anything that hits my fancy.

What does everyone else collect? Or what do your kids collect to give me an idea when stocking their lanyards.

I like Mike. Haven't found many of him at all. Also Figments draw my attention when trading in the parks.

I just have a good time checking out the laynards, trading here and there. :cool1: I always hope to trade for at least one or two "good" pins per park day.

I believe that you are referring to the one hidden Mickey set (with the names under them)...I have some from that set

I collect Figments, Goofy, Tink, and anything that hits my fancy.

Yes, HM set (I think it was from 2007). A year or so afterwards, more Muppets were released with the Mickey Ears. I will sift through my collection ... will set aside any duplicate Figments, Goofy's and Tinkerbells.
:woohoo:

Steven

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter