PCC 4.0 Questions

I can see the transfers on PCC 4.0 might be a tad confusing so here goes. I am getting in on November 28 & i'll be at Sports by the time the 8th comes around. I am doing the DCL transfer to Port Canaveral & after I get off the ship i'm heading to Pop for one 4 parks in 1 day adventure before flying back that sunday at some point in the afternoon.

I'm guessing I have to get off the DCL bus & transfer to a DME bus to get back to Pop but i'm not completely sure. I am also guessing the DCL bus that picks me up at Sports & takes me to the airport isn't a direct trip either & i'll have to switch buses in order to head to Port Canaveral. I'm not sure either way, any advice would be appreciated. TIA!

I'm pretty sure the DCL buses from WDW resorts go to the port without stopping at the airport, and the same when you go from the port to WDW. However, I don't know if the DCL bus picks up at All Star Sports, so you will want to check into that. If you want to get to the port earlier than the DCL bus from your resort will get you there, you could take Magical Express to the airport, and then the DCL bus from there.

In regards to transfers

DCL can pick you up at the All Star Sports and take you to port the day of your cruise. You will be picked up at 12 noon and arrive at port about 1 - 1:30 p.m.

After your cruise, DCL can take you to Pop Century

If you want to do this, contact Tracey to add / adjust your DCL transfers

Transfers are 35.00 per person each way

I've heard that Dreams Unlimited may be able to get some good prices at the Swolfin for pre and post cruise dates. Will transfers be available from there?

If you look at the threads on this board - there is info about non-DCL transfers for Podcast 3.0 in June. I imagine a similar service will be offered for our cruise in December.

**That info is in the first post on the Podcast 3.0 thread (3/29/2012 update): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2594332

I do know the the best money I spent on PCC 2.0 was getting my dinner clothes pressed by the laundry service onboard. It was less than $15 (I really think it was less than $10) to press a couple of pairs of pants and 3 tops. I put the things out the first night and had them back for dinner the 2nd night. I will definitely do that again.

Kim
Great idea! We'll definitely take advantage of that!

I'm on vacation. Ironing will not be on my itinerary. lol

Kim

OMG. Are you kidding me? There is ANOTHER PCC 4.0 thread????

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:rotfl2: Yup.
I'm all for letting it die, and just posting comments/questions on chit-chat thread. :goodvibes

I didn't see that you could book Remy brunch until it was too late and not available anymore :sad: Can I still try and book it as soon as we board the ship?

Yes, from what I hear, they hold back quite a few reservations for people to book on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!