PCC 4.0 wifi in ports?

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Just wondering if anybody has any experience finding a wifi connection in any of the ports we are visiting on PCC 4.0. :surfweb:

if you are going to tropicante in costa maya i heard they have free wi fi..

not sure about anywhere else

The is a Starbucks in the one port can't remember which. We typically find a local bar-hotel and use the wifi there, if you ask around with the local shop owners they will point you in the right direction.

tink576 said:
The is a Starbucks in the one port can't remember which. We typically find a local bar-hotel and use the wifi there, if you ask around with the local shop owners they will point you in the right direction.

Starbucks in Cozumel.

In Grand Cayman, there's wifi near Margaritavile

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Appreciate the responses. Thanks! :thumbsup2

I did some "research" and found the following:

Grand Cayman
The George Town Public Library on Edward Street has free WiFi - go inside and get the password at the counter. So do Burger King on North Church Street or West Bay Rd and Wendy's also on West Bay Rd. Guy Harvey's in George Town has free wifi, you just need to ask them for the network key to access it. They have great food, another lunch option and it's within walking distance to the dock.​

Costa Maya
Tropicante (Restaurant)​

Cozumel
Possibly on the ocean front near city hall.​

The usual recommendation though was to simply ask the ship's crew. They seem to know all the free wifi spots in the ports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!