PCC 5.0 dates...looking ahead

I am excited because if it is early December next year, I would be able to do PCC 5.0. It would be a Birthday present to me too (my birthday is Dec. 14th)

Robin"D";49033066 said:
Maybe we could get together this time Jeff.

Hard to believe that we didn't cross paths in 14 days. (Or more likely we did but just didn't realize it). :sail:

So I really want to do this and make it my first DIS Cruise.

Fairly new here and just booked my first trip with Dreams Unlimited for a DCL in Feb that my wife and I are excited about.:yay:

Also planning on going to the Disapalooza 2013 since we already had a WDW trip planned that week:woohoo:

I'd ask for more info because I am very new to this group, but I see that it it isn't really available yet.

I was hoping for another educator-friendly cruise aka one during the summer again. Bummer.

I was hoping for a cruise not in December too.. Us Retail Managers can't get away. :guilty:

I suspect it's difficult to get as big a block of cabins and as much public space as they need during the busy seasons. It doubles as Pete's birthday cruise, when it happens in December, so there's that, too. party:

Can we still join the group if we book our own DCL cruise?
I mean, if we booked on board, with the 10% plus the on board ship credit,
Can we still be part of the PCC 5.0?
Get all the proper documentations/ be the list for all of the meet & greet/ Live DIS Unplugged show, ect....I know we won't get the welcome aboard basket...

Just wondering....

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Robin"D";49408480 said:
Can we still join the group if we book our own DCL cruise?
I mean, if we booked on board, with the 10% plus the on board ship credit,
Can we still be part of the PCC 5.0?
Get all the proper documentations/ be the list for all of the meet & greet/ Live DIS Unplugged show, ect....I know we won't get the welcome aboard basket...

Just wondering....

To be part of official PCC, you have to be booked thru DU.

Many of us booked onboard, used 'dummy date', and listed Dreams Unlimited as our travel agency. When date for PCC is announced, we just contact DU to move reservation.

Thanks Jennifer,

We will do this then!
We hope it will be DEC 6th 2014. This cruise will be heading to PR....Great port / besides it is Pete's' B~Day pixiedust:

To be part of official PCC, you have to be booked thru DU.

Many of us booked onboard, used 'dummy date', and listed Dreams Unlimited as our travel agency. When date for PCC is announced, we just contact DU to move reservation.

Robin"D";49409151 said:
Thanks Jennifer,

We will do this then!
We hope it will be DEC 6th 2014. This cruise will be heading to PR....Great port / besides it is Pete's' B~Day pixiedust:

When did you book your cruise onboard? You have only 30 days (from the date you booked the cruise) to transfer the reservation to a travel agent.

Robin"D";49413881 said:
In two weeks.....on the Fantasy. ::yes::

Just wanted some information on how this works

Robin & Angel "D". :thumbsup2

Whew! Be sure to name Dreams Unlimited when you book onboard. If you think it will be the Dec. 6, 2014 Fantasy cruise, then book that date and the cabin you want. If the Podcast cruise is a different date, you can always move it. On the other hand, it's possible the Podcast team will announce the date within the next 2 weeks, so you may already know the date when you board the ship.

OK gang, we will be announcing the date for PCC 5.0 on this weeks show on Tuesday as well as providing a link with information on how to book. I will also post the information here on Tuesday night.

If you aleady have a cruise booked that you want to move to PCC 5.0 just sit tight - Tracey will help you get it moved to the new date after it's announced.

Since it will be so far away WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY FURTHER DETAILS THAN THE DATE. We will not know anything as far as schedule, or if we will have pre or post-nights or if we can arrange transporation. That information will come MUCH LATER.

As far as waiting and rebooking on the ship that's up to you.

Space will not be limited by Dreams Unlimited Travel - the only limitation will be DCL inventory.

Again, more details to follow but make sure you listen to this weeks show for the announcement!!

John

WE ARE READY !!!!!!!

Robin & Angel " D". :thumbsup2

OK gang, we will be announcing the date for PCC 5.0 on this weeks show on Tuesday as well as providing a link with information on how to book. I will also post the information here on Tuesday night.

If you aleady have a cruise booked that you want to move to PCC 5.0 just sit tight - Tracey will help you get it moved to the new date after it's announced.

Since it will be so far away WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY FURTHER DETAILS THAN THE DATE. We will not know anything as far as schedule, or if we will have pre or post-nights or if we can arrange transporation. That information will come MUCH LATER.

As far as waiting and rebooking on the ship that's up to you.

Space will not be limited by Dreams Unlimited Travel - the only limitation will be DCL inventory.

Again, more details to follow but make sure you listen to this weeks show for the announcement!!

John

Well, after all the excitement, and DD wanted to go..... there is no way we can make the Nov date work. So bummed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!