Pecos Bills- Beef nachos

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the beef is mixed with anything like beans, or is it just ground beef? Also, is the queso that's served on top of it spicy at all? Thanks.

I actually like their nachos...they’re pretty good! The only reason I go there is for the nachos. They aren’t spicy...

Last edited:
I had these in October and it’s just beef and cheese. The queso isn’t spicy at all which made me happy because I can’t do spicy stuff

Does anyone know if the beef is mixed with anything like beans, or is it just ground beef? Also, is the queso that's served on top of it spicy at all? Thanks.

No, I've had these several times. Just beef and not spicy. I love spicy but my dd16 is a non-spicy girl, least bit of spice bothers her, and she eats these nachos with no problems at all.

I’m looking forward to trying these nachos. So it’s just beef and queso right? Nothing else on it? If so that perfect, exactly how i like them

My family really didnt like Pecos Bills last time we were there, are they better then the burritos?

My family really didnt like Pecos Bills last time we were there, are they better then the burritos?
I thought the nachos were pretty good, but they are pretty basic for what you pay. Dh had chicken nachos I think and he said there was hardly any chicken in it.

I thought the nachos were pretty good, but they are pretty basic for what you pay. Dh had chicken nachos I think and he said there was hardly any chicken in it.

They are basic, but that's what the toppings bar is for. That's where you can add some additional things like jalapenos should you want to.

They are basic, but that's what the toppings bar is for. That's where you can add some additional things like jalapenos should you want to.

Yes, thanks to the toppings bar! :) They are so bland and blah without any spice to it that we couldn't eat them as they were.

I’m very picky so I just ate them with the beef and queso. I thought mine were a pretty good value but Dh was disappointed in having hardly any chicken in his nachos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter