Pepperoni Pizza - Mezzo Metro - TS Credit?

Yorkieal

Planning something magical...
Hi guys

Visiting WDW later this month, stumbled across some pics of the Mezzo Metro pizzas in Via Napoli in Epcot. I bloody LOVE pizza and fancy a bash at one of these huge ones.

The questions is, the menu states the Mezzo Metro pizzas as serving '3 to 5 people'. If I was to demolish one solely would it count as a single TS credit?? Or regardless of whether it was being shared or not, is it still one TS Credit?

Thanks!

I don't know anything about dining plans but i know that if its 1 person or 100 people, its the same amount of $/Credits.

I have not done a dining plan as it does not work for the way I eat at WDW. That said, in my research, and part of my determination not to get the dining plan, I found this out about Via Napoli. They are very strict on their dining credits. You get either 1 entrée or 1 individual pizza. You cannot combined credits to get a larger pizza.

Here is actually a thread from earlier this year: https://www.disboards.com/threads/via-napoli-and-dining-plan.3576423/

Via Napoli is VERY strict with the use of dining plan credits. You will NOT be allowed to get the larger pizza with one credit or even with multiple credits. They only allow an individual pizza or an entree on the dining plan.

Via Napoli is VERY strict with the use of dining plan credits. You will NOT be allowed to get the larger pizza with one credit or even with multiple credits. They only allow an individual pizza or an entree on the dining plan.

(Accidentally posted this in the thread linked above.LOL) Can confirm they are strict and dining plan isn't a good value! We were going to do individual pies when we had lunch there during our last trip but decided to just go out-of-pocket for a larger half-half pizza. Ended up saving a few bucks and got more pizza? From my experience, this is the way almost ALL Neopolitan-style pizzeria price their pizzas. Wife got Quattro Formaggi (four cheese) and I just got plain pepperoni. Hands down one of the best Neopolitan-style pizzas we've had, but I am spoiled as I work 1200 feet from a pizzeria that serves this style pie in smaller individual sizes just as good as VN. If you've never had Neopolitan-style pizza, you should try it, but don't use the dining plan to pay for it. It's just not a good use of the credit when there are so many better options out there (like Ohana).

I really don't think it is remotely possible to eat one of these solo. It is HUGE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter