Persistance Pays Off - AP rate for campsites

loriandmatt

DIS Veteran
After getting the info that AP discounts did come out even though general thought was that they wouldn't becasue of the Fairtale Vacation thingie.....I called and talked to CRO. The first lady i spoke too told me that the AP discounts for Aug 3 and after did not apply to campsites.
She didn't sound very confident in any info she gave me so i decided to call back again an hopfully get a more "with it" CM.

Well, the second time i got someone who knew the offer inside and out and confimed that YES - The AP rates released just a few days ago do in fact include campsites.

I booked 12 nights in Mid to Late August for $27.88 a night! (total is only $335!!! - HOLY COW - that's like going for FREE!!)

Sorry - i am giddy.

Hope this confirmed info on AP rates for campsites this summer/fall helps someone else out.

- lori

Partial hook-up sites have only water and electricity, no sewer hook-up. I was able to apply the AP rate to my reservation in July. It saved me $98 over 8 nights. Not bad!

Thanks for the info. I should have been able to figure that out. :rolleyes: Must be past my bed time! So, why am I here, reading on & on... addiction, I believe! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter