personalized disney shirts & halloween costume

CJDisneyMommy

Mouseketeer
I am taking my son to Disney October 1-5, and will be attending Mickey's Not-so-scary Halloween party...I need some help:

Where can I find personalized disney tshirts that dont cost an arm and a leg?

I need ideas for a costume that he won't be sweltering hot in, and will look cute:) remember he will be 20 months when we go, so I can't have anything with too many accessories/face paint.

thanks!!!:cool1:
37337_618924798037_45609619_35208168_4586944_n.jpg

my little man<3

I was looking for the same thing. Check out the Disneystore.com in the outlet section. There are Disney shirts on clearance that can be personalized for 4.95 each. You can have up to 2 lines of text. The adult shirts are marked down to 7.99 + 4.95 (personalization)and the kids are 5.99 + 4.95 Personalization. They are really cute shirts.

Good Luck!

We will be there in September for our 15th Wedding Anniversary.

Disney always has grand plans for the Halloween. I think that this would be a very good thing to be at Disney for the Halloween month. Though it will be a little later to the time that you are visiting, but I'm sure that the fund quotient will not be any less. Just thinking for some good outfits for the big day.

@ Disneymom525- thanks for the input, i will be looking into that shortly! Have fun on your anniversary!

@ elnefuler- The beginning of October is actually a fantastic time to go for the Halloween festivities. Not only will I be able to attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, but I will also be there in time to take advantage of the free meal plan, AND will be there right in time for the Food and Wine Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter