Pet friendly RV rental- Not Greenburg

Jen-nay

Earning My Ears
I have had a less than desirable experience with Greenburg rentals in just my inquiry stage. They were "too busy" to answer my questions. They even asked how could I expect them to answer my questions when I was calling/emailing at a very busy time of year for them. (Granted, I waited two weeks to get a reply.) Then, once I was able to get the owner and told him everything, he turned it around to be my fault. He was sorry I felt that way, not sorry it happened. And, as I read negative reviews online and on FB, they actually always turned it around to being the customers fault. This make me very nervous to use them since we wil be staying a little over a week with 2 kids and 2 pups in tow. Does anyone have a company they TRUST to stand up to the level of customer service I have some to appriciate at Disney? TIA! (I have googled and called those I have found. No newer, dog friendly units available.)

We used My RV Hotel. They did allow the dogs but their campers are a bit older. We did not have any issues with them and they had lots of towels and games but it was an older RV. Unfortunately there are not too many others that allow dogs. That was what i was looking for when I rented, Greenburg and My RV Hotel were the only ones i found that would allow pets.

Gotta chime in for Greenberg, we have rented from them for the past 2 years for all of our family members. We actually have family staying at the Fort now in a GB trailer. I have never had one problem with them and they have always been great to deal with. With the unit at the Fort now Greenberg called 2 days prior to delivery to tell us the trailer we requested was in the shop because the slide out would not extend, it was a very small trailer. They said a brand new 38' trailer would be delivered with no extra charge, it was there when they said and it was literally brand new no one had ever been in it. We did use some of the above mentioned companies before GB and had problems that is why we tried GB. For our family members they have treated everyone with the same treatment that you would expect from Disney itself. Good luck in your quest to find a rental and have fun while at the Fort.

Just booked again with my rv hotel. As others indicated, the units are a bit older. The owner, Patrick, is easy to do business with

I have rented from Greenberg 3 times and will be again in September. So far all good experiences. They are very pet friendly.

I've heard nothing but positive reviews from Greenburg, yours is the first negative review I have read. We have family renting from them in the fall and they have provided excellent communication so far. Excited for their first trip to the Fort which wouldn't happen without camper rental companies.

I know I am replying to an old thread but the topic is exactly what I was searching for. For those of you who used Greenberg with dogs: I spoke with them and they sound great and affordable. However their guidelines say that dogs have to be crated when nobody is there and cant be on beds. My dog and my moms dog have never been crated like that before. They are small dogs and are not destructive. Did any of you ignore that rule and have no issues etc?

Thank you

I know I am replying to an old thread but the topic is exactly what I was searching for. For those of you who used Greenberg with dogs: I spoke with them and they sound great and affordable. However their guidelines say that dogs have to be crated when nobody is there and cant be on beds. My dog and my moms dog have never been crated like that before. They are small dogs and are not destructive. Did any of you ignore that rule and have no issues etc?

Thank you

My mother in laws 4 pound toy poodle did $1500 worth of damage to her sister in laws bedroom in less than 2 hours. So the size of the dog does not mean they are not destructive. I rented from Greenberg and had a great experience but had no pets. I would follow their rules. Will they know if you don't, probably not. But if they damage the unit be prepared to pay for it. I suppose it's a chance that if you are willing to take them only you can decide.

I have to brag on Greenberg. We rented a travel trailer from them two years ago. They answered all our questions. They were speedy bringing our camper and setting it up. We had our Boston Terrier with us. We kept her crated when we weren't in the camper with her. We paid extra for an outside fence for her. When they came with the camper, they had forgotten it. They said they would bring one right back. About 30 minutes after they left we received a phone call from them saying they were all out and were sending someone to get a brand new one from a store. They were really good about communicating with us. The people that came to set it up were really nice too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!