Pete’s Solo Shows - Am I missing them?

StitchesGr8Fan

DIS Veteran
I’m going to be honest, I’m a Patreon subscriber for Pete’s solo shows and DIS Pop. I haven’t seen a new solo show in a while, but sometimes I miss the emails letting me know something new is posted. Has he done any lately, or has he indicated he would do more?

Dis Pop show as far as I know, was canceled awhile ago. Unless Ryno is still doing "special" patreon shows. Pete has been busy and hasn't done Solo shows in awhile. I'm not a patreon supporter so I am going by what has been said on the regular podcasts. 🙂

Dis Pop show as far as I know, was canceled awhile ago. Unless Ryno is still doing "special" patreon shows. Pete has been busy and hasn't done Solo shows in awhile. I'm not a patreon supporter so I am going by what has been said on the regular podcasts. 🙂
Ryno is doing Dis Pop on Patreon. Not in a regular schedule, but when he has time. 😃

No you haven't missed anything on Patreon. It has been a while since Pete has done a solo show. Although I was already a Patreon supporter before the shows I did really enjoy them and miss them as well. Although Ryno's Dis Pop, or his version of a solo show have been great and I'm excited to hear some of the ones he has planned coming up. I would love if members of the team that were CM's before would do sort of a tell all type show on Patreon. Doesn't have to negative at all just stories that stick out about guests, higher ups, etc. that will forever be burned in their memory.

I’m going to be honest, I’m a Patreon subscriber for Pete’s solo shows and DIS Pop. I haven’t seen a new solo show in a while, but sometimes I miss the emails letting me know something new is posted. Has he done any lately, or has he indicated he would do more?

Pete hasn't posted anything in awhile.

I was a $50 tier subscriber for a few months to gain access to the "monthly Q&A with the team", but it never. happened. - so I moved back down to the $10 tier so I can still show support to the DIS.

To be honest, Patreon lately has been "Fiasco"'s family photos, "Nature Walk with Fiasco (very romance)", and random photos of "Fiasco" taking selfies. I don't want to post any examples since it's for paying subscribers.

It also has the occasional Ryno solo show talking about movies. It's always great to get the Ryno shows! They're fun. I just hope we start getting the Pete solo shows soon too!

I love the Patreon aspect of the DIS and being able to show the team some financial support for all the content they provide on the website and YouTube. I have no problem paying them $10 a month! In a weird sense it keeps me more connected to the channel knowing that I'm supporting them in some way, which in turn makes me watch more of their content.

Here's hoping for some more Pete!

To be honest, Patreon lately has been "Fiasco"'s family photos, "Nature Walk with Fiasco (very romance)", and random photos of "Fiasco" taking selfies. I don't want to post any examples since it's for paying subscribers.

I'd pay for a Fiasco OnlyFans subscription, but not so much in the context of the Dis :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!