Pete or Regina or somebody - please give us an address

elemusing

DIS Veteran
Several of us asked on the thread where Pete announced Bob's passing that we would sincerely like to send flowers, cards, condolences, etc. Please give us an address where we can send things.

Is there a funeral home, or a DU address, or an address to Diana or a P.O. box?

Please let us know.

Thanks,
Angie

This was very very sudden. Pete said everyone was going over to be with Diana. I'm sure if there is anything we can do or a place to send our condolences they will let us know as soon as they can.

Yes I would like to send something too. Maybe a charity we could all donate to in honor of Bob?

I really wish they were still selling the Walk Around the World Stones... I would pitch in for one of those for Bob in a second.

I wish that we could get a brick for him. I will miss his voice on the show. My prayers are with his family. :(

Let's be patient... the info will come out soon enough. I am sure that the family is dealing with the situation to the best of their ability. Bob was a great asset to the show and a wonderful entertainer. But he was a husband and a father first. If we could allow the family their private situation, I am sure they will come up with the perfect solution for so public a persona.

Let's be patient... the info will come out soon enough. I am sure that the family is dealing with the situation to the best of their ability. Bob was a great asset to the show and a wonderful entertainer. But he was a husband and a father first. If we could allow the family their private situation, I am sure they will come up with the perfect solution for so public a persona.

Wildoscar is right. My dad died very suddenly and it took us a while to figure out what we wanted to do. As far as a brick goes, I believe Bawb and his family already had one.

Kim

Well said WO.

Let the family have their privacy until they are ready for us.

Until then, let's keep them in our prayers or good thoughts to support them that way.

Was not meant to offend. It was something that popped into my head earlier when I was thinking of sending a card down.

Was not meant to offend. It was something that popped into my head earlier when I was thinking of sending a card down.

Oh, you didn't offend anyone! :hug: We are all shocked and desperatley wanting to do something. Everyone understands that.

Please understand that none us of know what to say, or how to act, or where to turn.

Words and details of Bob's memorial will be more forthcoming later but for now....

Here is an address to which cards may be sent.

Please understand that it is a post office box, but we will see that the your things get to the right people

DIS Unplugged
4417 13th Street
# 475
St. Cloud, Florida

Kevin

Kevin, thank you so much for posting this. I will get something in the mail tomorrow. Our thoughts are with you guys and his family.

Please understand that none us of know what to say, or how to act, or where to turn.

Words and details of Bob's memorial will be more forthcoming later but for now....

Here is an address to which cards may be sent.

Please understand that it is a post office box, but we will see that the your things get to the right people

DIS Unplugged
4417 13th Street
# 475
St. Cloud, Florida

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. You guys be sure and take care of yourselves at this sad time. Our thoughts are with all of you.

Thank you so much, Kevin, for taking the time to bring us this information.

Take care of yourselves at this time. Bless you all and Bless Bob.

I wish I could be there with you all.

While this is premature, and everyone is grieving at this time, I too am interested in a way to memorialize Bob, whether through donations in his name to a charity or some other more appropriate way. Perhaps at some time in the future the Varley family and the Podcast Team can give us a way to honor Bob's memory and support the things that were closest to his heart.

Speaking of grief - I went for my nightly walk and listened to a Podcast from this summer, and it really helped to hear Bob talk and laugh - that Bob is not gone, just away from us here. We're so fortunate to have hours of recordings to remember him.

Of course, I didn't mean right this second. Believe me, I lost my father and my grandmother this year, I understand the family's right to grieve and the time they need, just wanted the post to stand alone so the request didn't get lost in all the condolences on the other thread.

I was also thinking maybe a moment of silence on the boards or at least this one where we don't post or something for a few hours one day? I don't know??? Just a thought.

edit: Ok - good I had not looked at all the posts when I posted this. Thank you so much Kevin for the address. We are grieving with you and praying for you all.

thanks for asking for the address, it was the 1st thing that popped in my head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter