Peter Werner on disunplugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, has anyone noticed that there have been volume issues lately? I listen in the car and I find myself turning the volume up and down because some are louder than others.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone noticed that there have been volume issues lately? I listen in the car and I find myself turning the volume up and down because some are louder than others.

It's because some episodes have been done over Skype and audio quality is variable as everyone had different equipment at home.

I like the shows no matter who is hosting.

Obviously some episodes are better than others, but that has more to do with what new news and changes there are to really discuss. Not really on the cast.

I'm just glad they do the show. Gives me a break from news and its good content to listen to on my drive home.

Just wanted to say you guys are doing a great job with the show no matter who’s hosting! I actually like the revolving panel to bring on different perspectives. I’ve only been listening for about a year so maybe I’m not as “attached” to particular hosts/formats. Also kudos for putting a show out every week even though there hasn’t been a lot of news.

An embarrassment of disorganization? Okay. Whether it's John, Ryno or myself having to fill in sometimes with little or no notice, I think we always pull off an entertaining show at the very least. It's hard to be prepared when you don't have time to prepare. Look at the DISboards videos Ryno puts out, or the Dreams Shows John puts together, and the news updates I cobble up. I shouldn't even have to list off the other videos we put together to prove a point, but maybe realize that you see what gets put on YouTube and not everything that happens leading up to it?
You're right to push back, I was too harsh using the word "embarrassment" and for that I apologize. And I imagine that you are under a lot of unanticipated pressure at times due to the fast pace of your tasks. Again, sorry.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter