Pets

Scrufsmom

Mouseketeer
Just curious....has anyone visited this hotel with their pet? We are planning a vacation and wanted to know just how nice the hotel was about accepting pets.

I realize that this hotel does allow animals and are very animal friendly.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Please look under the Royal Pacific Thread. SpicyCat talks about her visits there with a pet. I have always heard that they do a very good job and have welcome gifts for pets. They have many items if needed to borrow in their "closet" and pet room service. See the LoewsHotels.com site under programs for pet info I believe also. I hope this gives you some help.

I have read a few threads about people bringing their pets for a stay at Loews. They have all been positive. Seems Loews really does love pets! When we were last there we saw a family checking in with a large german shepard and another large breed. My husband has been so tempted to bring our dog, he's 150 lbs and I am not driving to florida! So for now he'll have to be happy with grandma loves pets! Here is a link I came across. Enjoy! :)

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=381870&highlight=loews+pets

but when I heard that the resorts were pet friendly I freaked....

I love animals, but thought that the hotel would smell or be dirty because of pets. Well, I am happy to report that I was WAYYYYY off. We saw two dogs during our stay and they were so well taken care of and did not bother anyone.

Everyone actually made a big deal about them like if they were children.

So I think you and your pet would be happy at the resorts. At RPR, they are all in one tower on the first three floors.

The loews hotels are top notch and keep all their guests including pets happy.

Hope that helps.

What you have posted has really given me insight. Thanks to all for responding. We like to travel with our loved pooch who is a 4yo schnauzer, but he acts like human. Since we are traveling we are trying to find "pet friendly" hotels that have class and worth the buck. You have made sold it to me.

Thanks to all again.

You are welcome. You are going to love the way the resorts treat your pets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter