Phantom Manor not reopening until 2019

Absimilliard

Mouseketeer
Phantom Manor at Disneyland Paris is currently in the middle of a transformation and reports have just come out that it won't reopen until 2019.

The forecasted reopening date was October 2018 but construction delays and the need for more testing pushed back the date.

The whole thing was covered in scaffolding a little over a week ago. The renovations certainly appear to be extensive.

They have a rather ugly life-size billboard of the manor to try to hide the scaffolding, but it just looks cheap and tacky to me. I'm surprised they simply didn't simply "theme" the scaffolding (i.e. a new owner has purchased the manor and is renovating it, but keeps experiencing disturbing events).

This makes me sad. The whole reason I was planning a day trip there this summer was to see Phantom Manor :-(

Any idea what month in 2019 it will reopen? We are heading there on 31st March for 4 nights and would be gutted if it's closed.

So sad it's not going to be open. My friend is coming over to the UK from Canada in October and we are also visiting Paris. Since we booked both Ratatouille and Phantom Manor are now going to be closed.

We're going to be there next month and have a private VIP tour scheduled. We're going to beg that they take us behind the curtain at Phantom Manor. I'm not holding my breath that they will but I'm sure as hell going to ask.

well i wish i had checked on this sooner.......

we just came back from a week at DLP yesterday and we have booked to go for halloween because Phantom manor would be back open then.....

"crying intensifies"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter