Philadelphia/D.C. Free Time

Diane0977

Mouseketeer
Hello,
We are going on the NYC and Philadelphia/DC trips in a few weeks. One of our children really wants to visit the Holocaust museum, so I planned on doing that during a free time afternoon while we are in D.C. The problem is that I need to book a time to go, and I'm not sure what day/time we will be able to arrive at the museum by. Can anyone who has done this adventure give me some information about how to navigate this? I would much rather buy tickets ahead of time if at all possible.

Thanks!
Diane

I haven't heard from anyone who has been on the revamped Philly/DC itinerary yet.

Sayhello

My family and I did the Philly/DC trip in June last year.
On our itenerery we had a longer stretch of on our own time the afternoon of Day 4. We had lunch as a group that day at Columbia Island Marina (don't know if that is still included) then we had the rest of the afternoon to see what we wanted. Dinner was on our own, too.
There was a twilight tour of the monuments that evening, but there was plenty of on our own time between lunch and the evening tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter