Philly couple takes 100th DCL cruise

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Last edited:
Well, we are only working on our 5th in a few weeks. I guess we have some catching up to do. If only my wallet let me do it more often.

Exactly if I could afford it I would find the time lol, I could see people living close to the ports would travel more but Philly would need to fly as well

Holy! And they aren't even retired yet, they are in their early/mid 50's! #goals :thumbsup2

We were in Palo once on the Wonder and the captain came in and sat and had dinner with a couple. Our server told us it was because they had over 100 cruises on DCL and that was about 3 years ago!! They probably have their own permanent cabin by now. :rotfl:

We only have 21 DCL, and have 3 more booked. We have been on the longer cruises where people have had 75+
but I don't remember 100.

Will be doing DCL #39 in October and #40 next October (unless we fit another in which is possible). 100...wow....goals!!!

MJ

That is awesome for them, I can only wish - I have 93 to go.
I wonder if they will miss the CC reception if they go on 7 day or shorter sailings.

I wonder if some of these people keep doing it just to keep adding to their cruise count. Like an addiction of sorts. DCL doesn't have the best itinerary's I would think it would get pretty monotonous after a while. I met this couple on our last cruise. I got this feeling talking to them it was all about getting to that 100th cruise.

"The first ship, the German-built, 2,700-passenger Disney Magic, debuted in 1998... "

Um, that is a poorly researched article. The Magic and Wonder, as we all know, were both built in Italy.

But to the original point, I wonder how much money they've spent on 100 cruises?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!