Phineas and Ferb Live!!

jennabcassell

Mouseketeer
My son is a huge fan of P&F and I just saw that Phineas and Ferb Live! is coming to my town!! This is the first I have heard of it. When I go to the website- they don't tell you much! Has anybody seen this or know anything about it?? Are they real people on stage or people in costumes like at the parks??

Also I live in Jacksonville, Florida- does anyone have a promo code they have seen for tickets??

Thanks!! So excited!!

Hi Jenna,

I hope I caught you before you bought your tickets to give you some feedback. The show was here about a month ago and a friend was able to get us last minute tickets.

I must say I was very happy to have not PAID for the tickets. We have 2 kids, an almost 4 year old boy and a 9 year old girl. The girl loved the show. The boy barely made it through the 1st half because he was scared to death of Dr. Doofenchmirtz. I spent the entire second half out in the lobby.

Overall the show was ok, but I didn't think the production value was as high as other shows I've seen. The costumes were a bit weird. The ones where the character was an entire costume (like Buford) was fine, but others were a the persons face with a wierd hat-type thing that was their eyes and hair. I thought they were a little off.

That being said, if you can get reasonable tickets it might be worth it, but I wouldn't spend a fortune.

Good luck!

Hi Jenna,

I hope I caught you before you bought your tickets to give you some feedback. The show was here about a month ago and a friend was able to get us last minute tickets.

I must say I was very happy to have not PAID for the tickets. We have 2 kids, an almost 4 year old boy and a 9 year old girl. The girl loved the show. The boy barely made it through the 1st half because he was scared to death of Dr. Doofenchmirtz. I spent the entire second half out in the lobby.

Overall the show was ok, but I didn't think the production value was as high as other shows I've seen. The costumes were a bit weird. The ones where the character was an entire costume (like Buford) was fine, but others were a the persons face with a wierd hat-type thing that was their eyes and hair. I thought they were a little off.

That being said, if you can get reasonable tickets it might be worth it, but I wouldn't spend a fortune.

Good luck!

We saw it in Houston on Dec 30th and were VERY disappointed. The quality was not up to Disney standards at all. The costumes were FREAKY. The story and sets were not great. The talent of the performers was mediocre. They sold us a $12 snowcone in a Perry souvenier cup (I know--I was the fool who paid that) that turned out to be a solid block of ice--completely inedible, especially for a 5 year old.

We saw Imagination Movers about a year ago and it was great. The shows at DHS are far superior in quality to P&F Live. Never been to a Disney on Ice, but I imagine that would be better as well.

The kids did like it OK, but it was not their favorite thing.

Thanks for the feedback- that was exactly want I needed to know! I think we may end up in Orlando that weekend for a Braves Spring Training game and a stop at WDW! Sounds better to me than P&F! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter