phineas and ferb toys at Target

Mickydees

Earning My Ears
Wife came home from Target with talking phineas and ferb toys. First and only place we have seen them. I was promised the stuffed Perry for Fathers Day. :cool1:

It's funny, on Saturday afternoon my sister and I took my niece to the Disney Store outlet near us in Jackson, NJ. She's turning 3 next week and we're having a hard time picking out gifts for her (she's special needs and doesn't find much that holds her attention for long periods of time). So we went looking for some princess crowns, etc. Anyway, they had a bunch of Phineas and Ferb stuffies, along with Perry. I picked up Perry and in my best accent said, "Perry the Platapus" and the two of us laughed. Next thing we knew Kyleigh got out of her stroller and picked up one of the stuffed Perry's and brought it back to her stroller with her! I looked at my sister and said, "I guess she likes Perry the Platapus too." Well, by the time we left she had lost interest in Perry, put him down for a ball. But I thought it was funny that they had stuffed Phineas and Ferb figures. Love that Perry!!

Where did you find them in your Target? I will go there tonight to get these. There is a love in my heart for those little guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter