Phone Survey

BelleNJ

Finally a Floridian!!!
Has anyone received a call at home to do a phone survey? I receive a call to do a quick survey to see if I would participate in a new photography service they are thinking about adding to the parks. Something involving emailing the pictures of you in the parks that a park photographer takes. Of course I took the survey and said I would participate, but I haven't heard back. They said they would contact me if they decide to use us. We are going in two weeks...anyone else heard of this?

I didn't get a phone survey, but I was on Disneyworld.com the otehr day when a pop up menue asking to participate in a survey came on.
It was mainly demographic info, but I guess I fit a group that they were looking for, since it asked for my email address so I could do some more surveys later on. It asked something like "Would you like to be part of an idea panel."

~Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter