Photo Package

KashasMom

DIS Veteran
I usually buy the 10 photo USB on board. I don't remember what I paid. I read that if you pre-order there is a discount. The price online is $149.95. Is that less than on board?

I usually buy the 10 photo USB on board. I don't remember what I paid. I read that if you pre-order there is a discount. The price online is $149.95. Is that less than on board?
The pre-cruise discount is typically only on the full digital package and the 20 photo package. Not all packages.

Is this like like Photo Pass in the Parks? I always buy the package and therefore take lots of photos when I see a CM, so I'm not sure I'd be able to pick 10 ...

Is this like like Photo Pass in the Parks? I always buy the package and therefore take lots of photos when I see a CM, so I'm not sure I'd be able to pick 10 ...
No, it's not like Photo Pass. They are real professional photographer set ups. You get you photo taken, then you look at all the photos taken and select 10 (or 20) to download once home (kind of like when you had to return to the photo studio to look at the photos taken and select the ones you want to purchase). Or you can purchase the full digital package and you get all photos taken.

No, it's not like Photo Pass. They are real professional photographer set ups. You get you photo taken, then you look at all the photos taken and select 10 (or 20) to download once home (kind of like when you had to return to the photo studio to look at the photos taken and select the ones you want to purchase). Or you can purchase the full digital package and you get all photos taken.
Very good to know... our RC did have roving candid photographers so I figured with characters in board this would be some kind of hybrid set up. So are character photos all professional too or do I need to plan to have my own camera?

Very good to know... our RC did have roving candid photographers so I figured with characters in board this would be some kind of hybrid set up. So are character photos all professional too or do I need to plan to have my own camera?
There are character photo set ups (with Shutters photographers). Often, there's a DCL CM helping the photographer who is willing to use your camera to take a picture. The photographers will not use your camera.

Sometimes you can catch a character walking (from point A to point B) and they are often willing to stop for a second for photos.

Oopps thats my bad. Sorry. Looking back on my reciept it was $30 I saved not 30%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter