Photo Sharing: Canon Part Two

I liked it. I got the video so I could capture all the "bird sounds" and flickering lights.

Smart of you to take a video; I really liked the whole experience too with the sounds and movement. To me it felt like some of the immersive experiences at Disney. From what I've read though, many Atlantans were not happy when it was installed.

IMG_0587ed-2ed-XL.jpg

Smart of you to take a video; I really liked the whole experience too with the sounds and movement. To me it felt like some of the immersive experiences at Disney. From what I've read though, many Atlantans were not happy when it was installed.
Really? I'm kind of surprised at that. Were they upset at the extra cost? "Ooh, I just wanted to some beige walls"

Really? I'm kind of surprised at that. Were they upset at the extra cost? "Ooh, I just wanted to some beige walls"

Actually the project elicited a wide variety of reactions. Just search for "Flight Paths" by Steven Waldeck to get the full picture.

view of the St. Mary's River at St. Mary's College, MD from one of the historic capital buildings

IMG_0444ed-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter