Photo sharing: Sony Alpha

This is what happens when a tricolor heron goes after a nice juicy bug dangling in a spider web:
original.jpg

The elusive, and long-necked, American bittern standing right out in the open which they usually don't do:
original.jpg

A cute little black-and-white warbler jumped right down onto the boardwalk handrail next to me to get a spider for a meal:
original.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't have any other photographer around me who could have captured the coolest shot of the day - as I leaned my elbows on the rail to shoot the B&W warbler, from just 6 feet away, he decided to hop right over to me and jump up on top of my lens hood, looking me in the eye with full confidence and no fear.

Same painted bunting shot as before? Nope - different day entirely, but standing on the same branch stump - which has become a favorite perch for these birds:
original.jpg

Smilin' Sam the alligator:
original.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!