photocopying

razzledazzlerose

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I'd like to make three identical scrapbooks, one for myself and two as gifts. What's the best way to do this? I don't have doubles of any of my photos. I'd most like to make one scrapbook and then colour photocopy & laminate & bind the pages ... will that turn out well?

Has anybody tried colour photocopying an entire page? Does it turn out well?

How about colour photocopying a photograph? Does that work? (The thought of searching for negatives, etc, to get reprints of my photos is just frightening ;) )

Do colour photocopies last a long time or do they fade etc?

Any suggestions, or sharing of your experiences, links to relevant info, etc, would be most appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

razzledazzlerose :)

of pages using a color copier but I'm not sure how long they lasted since
I gave them away...but I would think the only problem the the expense. I know
around here they usually want 1.00 a page for color copying...but that would probably be cheaper than having the film developed and buying 3 of everything.

Holycow

Good luck!

I made three memory books like this for Christmas. My oldest daughter is adopted and I made these for her younger siblings. The copies of the completed pages turned out really clear and bright! I was pretty pleased with the results, only price was a big factor. It cost me nearly $100 for the three 29 page scrapbooks. That price included page protectors and three ring binders for the pages as well.

I don't know how long they will last or whether they fade or not, but I'm also doing color copies for my duplicate pages for each of my kids for our WDW trips. That way I have the originals and they each have copies in their own books.
Gerri

I too have used a copier to reproduce my cousins wedding. I had scraped it on black paper using a silver pen for the writing and it turned out GREAT! I had two copies done - one for my cousin and one for my mom. When I took the copy to my mom she looked at it and said "Oh do you think I could get a copy made of this?"!! She did not know she was looking at a copy. It looked just like the original.

I used just plain copy paper and put the pages in page protectors, so I don't know how long it will last. The cost was an issue so I called around to a few places and found out Mailbox Ect. was the cheapest because the gave quanity discounts - I was able to get them for 70 cents a copy.

Good luck!
Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter