Photographer Heading to WDW

DisneyPhotographics

Earning My Ears
Taking Special Unique Photo Requests

I'm a pro photographer heading back in about a week (late December 2022 right before Christmas) despite the crowd level. I also shoot a lot of media while there, especially of architectural detail for my YouTube channel and other projects. I'll be in MK and HS.

Wondering if there is someone who is desperately searching for an obscure photo from the parks that they can NOT find by Google, YouTube, Flickr, forums like this. (Seriously, don't reply with Cinderella Castle, fireworks, the parade, a hippo on the Jungle Cruise. You can find all those. )

Now, if you ask for a nice Magic Kingdom photo of the phone in the Chapeau with the party line, a specific gargoyle on the castle or the squirrel ones in New Fantasyland, a specific part of the castle mosaic, a certain detail in Carousel of Progress, something like those... then I'll see what I can do.

I'll also be in Hollywood Studios where I have done a ton of photography and research on the building facades there. Maybe there is a specific fake sign in that park, an element in the queue of Tower of Terror, the Mickey Mouse bagatelle game in Sid Cahuenga's, etc., again, nothing you can find readily on Google.

Maybe there is something specific with Christmas decorations.

My goal is to hopefully make someone's day or help them out on their vlog / YouTube channel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter