Photography Advice

DisMama5

DIS Veteran
Hi guys!

Haven't posted on here in awhile but because this is where I came when I started my disney wedding planning I wanted to come back and post a little insight, because I remember I came to these boards looking for info as well.

I can't believe our wedding has come and gone! I remember asking millions of questions on these boards before even being able to plan with disney. How time flies. Anyways I wanted to highly recommend to all of you our photographer.

We took a chance and used someone who's not mentioned on these boards or much of anywhere for disney weddings but it's someone I found through Instagram and just loved her work. I went through the usuals, randy, Regina, misty, etc. but I knew I was really looking for a certain eye, a warmth in the photos and a natural feel but still being able to capture the disney Magic of the day, I hope that makes sense. I looked into DFAP also but as most of you know there's mixed reviews and the pricing was just hard to justify for their photography. I knew I was taking a chance because Kayla hadn't ever photographed a disney wedding and others have but she blew us away, she caught every magical look we wanted and better then I could've ever hoped for. I found Kayla Baptista, a Florida Native who is an AMAZING photographer, I followed her Instagram for almost 3 years in advance and just watched her work over and over and it just blew me away every single time. I wish I knew how to share photos on here but if you're looking for a photographer for an upcoming Florida wedding,
Disney or not, she is amazing and you can go take a look at her Facebook or Instagram for yourself to judge, you won't be disappointed and our photos (about 8 of them, sneak peaks) are also posted, on her page also. We just tied the knot 10-17-17 at the GF.

Her pages are Kayla Baptista Photography for her Facebook and website and for Instagram it's Kaylabaptistaphotographyllc

She's as beautiful as a person as her photography is. She made us feel so comfortable and none of our photos felt forced. I unfortunately can't say the same about our in park castle shoot in which we had to use DFAP, we did get some good shots but it felt forced a lot of the time and just not comfortable in front of the camera with them which I think is so very important to get the shots you want on something so important in your life. I came to write this because I know this is where I came searching for answers and suggestions and I hope to pass along kayla to a next Florida bride to have as great as an experience as we did with her. If you're looking for a photographer she's worth looking into.

I don't have Facebook and I know there's a disbrides pages but if anyone would like to pass this info along on there too, I'd greatly appreciate it. Kayla is looking to capture more disney brides/Orlando brides.

Happy planning to all of you future disney brides :) our day was gorgeous, they made it a breeze, you won't be disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!