Photopass for Aulani and DL

Pooh2

Dis Veteran
We are doing a 9 night trip to Aulani followed by 4 days in DL. Is there any chance one photopass would be good for both legs of the trip? Or more likely, I am assuming that I need to purchase one at Aulani, one for DL?
I found a link to prepurchase one at DL for $69.99. Is there a prepurchase at Aulani?

We are doing a 9 night trip to Aulani followed by 4 days in DL. Is there any chance one photopass would be good for both legs of the trip? Or more likely, I am assuming that I need to purchase one at Aulani, one for DL?
I found a link to prepurchase one at DL for $69.99. Is there a prepurchase at Aulani?

You will not be able to add cards from an Aulani trip to your PP+ card you get for Disneyland. They will need to be two separate purchases.

Any feedback on the Aulani Photo Pass? Were people happy with the product?
All of that would depend on how many photos you got from a Photopass Photographer, and the quality of the photo itself that they took. I have always been happy with my photopass purchases, but I know some have had issues. You can review all of your photos and then decide if it is worth purchasing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter