Photoshop Virtual Summit

MarkBarbieri

Semi-retired
Dave Cross is hosting a virtual Photoshop conference this week. The conference is every day this week and there are 8 videos each day. The videos so far are between 40 and 60 minutes long. You can watch the videos for free for 48 hours after they are posted, so the first day's videos will start disappearing tomorrow.

https://davecross.kartra.com/page/yMT18

I've watched several so far. The content varies in quality and target audience. For example, the video on layers was targeted at relatively inexperienced Photoshop users while the video on blend modes was significantly more advanced. Hopefully there is something you'll enjoy from this.

I believe that it costs $149 if you want "permanent" access to the videos. I plan to just watch the free versions unless I get super impressed by so many of them that I can't keep up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!