Piano Monster: Today's Best & Worst

babs33

Earning My Ears
I know according to the YouTube comment section there are mixed reviews on Sean's contributions, but I just have to say - he slays me. I actually laughed out loud over his distaste for Sonny Eclipse: the Piano Monster.

In all seriousness, I agree with Charles on Cosmic Ray's. I know the food isn't anything to write home about, but it's a feel-good spot! IMO it's very old school Disney and reminds me sooo much of the old days (for me, 10-15 years ago) in the parks. It's not too fancy or exciting, but I love that dang toppings bar and I'm not ashamed to admit that I actually look forward to WDW chicken nuggets.

Probably an #UnpopularOpinion. Either way, fun Best & Worst today. :cutie:

ROTFL. Yes, Sean's references to Sonny Eclipse crack me up too!

You know what's funny - for YEARS, I didn't even know that was there. I always ate near the front door, and people watched outside, or watched people ordering, or was so engrossed in the company I was with, or forcing food down my gullet quickly to rush to the next attraction, or ate elsewhere, or whatever - I was oblivious for the LONGEST! :rotfl:

Here’s what I like about Sean:

The DIS team, by and large, consists of men and women who take pride in accurate, up-to-date information, and try to ensure that their insights are detailed, based in fact, polished, and thoroughly explained.

That’s a compliment, not a knock.

What I like about Sean is that he has something of a devil-may-care nonchalance about whatever he happens to be discussing. It’s not dismissive or lazy. He knows his stuff and is honest with his opinions, but his casual approach to it is a nice contrast to the rest of the gang.

It’s yin and yang. I think he’s a good fit.

Although I frequently have polar opposite opinions from Sean (but nowhere near as much as I did Oliver!!), Sean has definitely grown on me. He does make me laugh. And I love the reactions that he often gets from Pete and Steve! I truly honestly love every member of the DIS.

That line had me dying! :rotfl2:Charles is really starting to grow on me too. Hes such a good addition to the show.

Charles has definitely grown on me a lot. He seemed very intense when I first seen him on the show. I find his humour great, he mixes his dryness with articulate descriptions well. He just needs to smile more to show his warmth more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!